Contact us

WLSC 266 -- Såltsóhavn, SHB -- RESULTS NOW!!!

Barish

16-Rehi-Kaita.png

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I told you it was exciting. ;)

Congrats to ::moi on becoming the first nation to reach 200 points from ::bal! :eek:
And had Moisantia given me the :12: (that I almost expected, considering this was the first time I've ever sent eurobeat), then they would have become the first nation to give ::bal 200 points as well, which would have been massively epic in the same edition, but that's gonna have to wait. ;)

Thanks for a great show in Såltsóhavn, SHB. :D

theditz83

Veteran
Omg Morty - epic, we're honoured for sure! Thanks for that last :8: to help us snag a Top 5 finish!

And you would've easily have been my :12: ... Had Fierro not sent my planned NSC 225 entry. Now seeing it win here (well deserved @Fierro ) and also that Connor was also planning to send it... It feels that despite it always being my plan to send it since the song was released, it would seem like a lazy choice. So I guess the search might be on for another entry :lol:

Thanks for all the support for Kim Petras this edition - much appreciated!

:10: SHB, Fierraria
:8: Afnia, Waiting Iist, Balearica Island
:6: Lapotre, Utopolis
:5: L
:4: Meridia, Pyreica, Tamausia & Deltannor

Great hosting Barish xclap

Grinch

Congrats Fierraria xcheer

Thank you SHB for the peaceful hosting.

L'ians got 47 more points than expected honestly :eek:
We thought Melanie's new form and music was not for everyone. Thanks for voting xheart

Fierro

Starting New Year with a win in WLSC lifts me up greatly xheart Thank you so much for warm acceptance of this beautiful and in many ways perfect song! I considered this for NSC to be honest - If I'd be normal player, I would save it for the main contest only, but I approached to this differently. Was it for the worse or for the best - time will show. I hope it appears on NSC.

After having listened to all songs I thought that entries of F.R. Meridia, NBS and Waiting List were highly competitive in this line-up too and they indeed were close to victory. Congratulations to all top finishers!

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
When Edweis, Grinch and I blank a song and it wins I feel like it didn't deserve the win, it's just that simple. Still we can only congratulate Fierro on a scorewhoring well done and offer our sympathies to ferret and Gera who saw more creative offerings sink in sight of the shore. Utopolis didn't do too well, but I mean I understand that we were basically hosed on all sides which normally doesn't really happen. And honestly 43 points isn't too bad, it's just that the final position isn't a good look for a song that is pretty good if I say so myself. Thanks to the people who voted for Utopolis anyway. Barish of course thanks for the hosting, will see you all next time.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Vlad and Fierraria xheart I think it was for the best that you presented this one here instead of NSC! Congrats to Oleg for the silver medal as well, great entry! xcheer

Thank you so much for 3rd place, this has to be one of the most unexpected result I had in a while haha I was looking for myself in the bottom 5 at first. I'm glad you enjoyed this one, it was something fun & different from me. Seven swords. xdance

Thank you:
[To be updated tomorrow x]

Spendid hosting from SHB, we enjoyed your graphics and it was a hot destination for new years celebrations. xheat

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Just noticed something while updating my stats. That last point from T&D means that ::bal has now received exactly 1500 points in WLSC xcheer

Need to mention one thing. @soundofsilence, you've never been closer to getting points from me, had you 11th in my ranking. :( Definitely your best entry so far imo. Also, now that my points are out there: The song you had ranked last was my favorite. ;)

Top Bottom