Contact us

WLSC 239 🌸 EMSFRYNT & JOSEYEON 🌸 MAP OF THE SOUL 7 🌸 Results NOW

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Of course, you win one of the rare times when I don't score you :lol: But still, congrats Brian sis, glad to see you finally reach greatness xheat

Flopyreica is back but Queen Dami is too far ahead to listen to the haters xoxo
You 7 are the real sis
:12: Endore xheart xheart xheart
:10: Emsfrynt xheart xheart
:4: Joseyeon
:3: Oussou Empire, Nauthinia Vallis
:1: Redwood Republic, Rehi Kaita

And obviously big thank to our thai kings @Ewigkeit and @Seok-jin for a very Beautiful Transcendent Show

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats Öösingimäed, even tho I didn't find room for Save Me in my top 10, it was one of those who just missed out. It was another strong edition. :D

Thanks to the few who voted for the Topmodelz remix of Touch Me. I did hope for a slightly better result than 17th, because I have more handsup coming up in WLSC, and I'm starting to think my results in WLSC will be similar to my results in NSC, despite the good start I had. But we'll see, I have no intentions of changing my style regardless of results. ;)

Thanks for a great edition of the WLSC, and on the Thai topic, I came across a bunch of Thai dance/trance CDs on a local flea market yesterday, and as I have a long drive coming up next week, I'm looking forward to listening to them. :D

ferret

Congratulations to Öösingimäed and @iowacorn, good song! :cool:
It is surprising that such a bad result for NBS with Follya...xexcuseme Given that we seriously considered this song for NSC. Well, maybe we made the right choice! :mrgreen: Thanks to everyone who voted! (y)
Thank you @Seok-jin & @Ewigkeit for the wonderful hosting, everything was very cool! xup

iowacorn

Okay, time for formal thank you.... wow, this is pretty incredible! umm yeah I shortlisted and saved a ton of songs this edition and was like, this must be one of the best editions I've been in since I've entered... and I won?!? wow!!! Thank you so much everyone this is incredible.

:12: Mormadorei, 7 xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart
:8: Utopolis, Emsfrynt xheart xheart
:7: Låpøtré, T&D, Nauthinia Vallis xheart
:6: Effiland, New Bander State, Endórë xheart
:5: Sween xheart
:3: Bigicia, Oussou Empir, Redwood Republic xheart
:2: Moisantia, Arva xheart

Fabulous hosting by Emre & Mike

beauty-of-the-blooming-sakura-free-vector.jpg

Umm yeah, I'm gonna host because I just have to, despite my 23409235084 jobs. Sorry sleep.

I hope to see you all in Öösingimäed for 240!! :love:

Last edited:

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Here's the result sheet: https://we.tl/t-MWjaw8m2nj

Huge congratulations to you, B @iowacorn xcheer I love the song, very decent winner xrunhug

And of course thanks to everyone who voted for BTS xheart

Lastly, it was my pleasure to co-host this fantastic edition with you @Seok-jin xbow The theme, the visuals - they were all part of your creative integrity, I just contributed, so thank you for everything ✨💜

iowacorn

I would like to make a special thanks to @Seok-jin , I forgot you on my list by accident BUT ALSO for sending my favourite BTS anything ever. Loved your song, I’m converted

Paper7

Top10! :eek: Thats awesome! ^^ Thanks to everyone who voted for us! xrose

And such a great winner! I fell instantly in love with this track at first listening. xheart

Thanks for a great and smooth hosting to both of you. (y)

Top Bottom