Contact us

WLSC 238 | Soùm Miralh, Pyreica | Welcome to the Star Festival 🌠 Results 05/04 @21:00 CEST

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
We have a winner

Marshmello & Halsey - Be Kind

FULL RESULTS

now if you excuse me I'm gonna make that pasta

theditz83

Veteran
OMG sorry, I totally didn't realise we were done.

Congrats ::ems - nice entry, and the video was eye-candy max xlove

Thanks Gaelle for all your efforts this edition - beautiful starry-theme, was cosmic *groan*

Thanks for 9th place - better than I expected, and really appreciate all the points :)

:10: ::big
:8: Griffin Empire
:7: Endöré ::sol
:6: ::mor ::nbs
:5: Effiland
:3: ::ems ::rah ::svo ::tad Utopolis
:1: Arva

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Great winner and very nearly my 12, Endore just edged it in the end. Congrats Emsfrynt & Ewig. xbow Thank you to all of the points to Izlaji Me, only 9 of you could handle the hotness.

Gaelle, you know the drill. Queen of hosting, hot banners etc. I loved the theme, you can't go wrong with a good constellation and ofc the trident couldn't have been better for Solentoya (lel it's literally on our flag). Thank you for hosting. xheart

Here is the split jury/televote results of Solentoya:

it wasn't just a 1 edition thing x

ferret

Thanks for the top-10 for ::nbs and everyone who voted for us! :giggle: By the way, my first hosting on this forum (and WLSC) was also dedicated to the constellations, with scoreboards on the background of the starry sky... Great job @Edweis!xup
Congratulations ::ems & @Ewigkeit! xacademic Once I was going to send another song by Meg to NSC, but then someone beat me to it... This is one of the 4 winning songs that I lost. :mrgreen:xexcuseme Emsfrunt was the winner twice, and Calypso and Cydoni-Gibberia once each.

Seok-jin

Congratulations ::ems xheart Well deserved winner xbow
Thanks to everyone who voted for K/DA #icons xlove
The hosting was fantastic and I really enjoyed all the awesome graphics. Well done @Edweis xcheer

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats Emre, I liked the song more than that 1 point might show. :) There were 17 songs I wanted to give points to, so again, a strong edition. :D The show looked great too. :D

Fun fact about the result of my entry, the original Nothing Else Matters by Metallica finished 23rd in NSC 7, the exact same result the hardstyle cover got here. :eek:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I couldn't unfortunately spend as much time as in the past for this hosting, so I'm glad you liked it xheart Hopefully next time we'll fly to our land we'll be able to go deeper into Pyreican lore xheat

4th place is way more than I ever hoped for this entry so thank you everyone, especially with this good chunk of high points :lol:

:12: Joseyeon, Mormadorei, West INK
:8: Emsfrynt, Oussou Empire
:7: Akatsuki
:6: Effiland, Endore
:4: NBS
:2: Rehi Kaita, Svobodnia
:1: Griffin Empire

Congrats ::ems !

HayashiM

Veteran
Thank you to everyone who gave us points - especially Solentoya for the :12:. Not really the usual kind of entry for Endórë to send, but I just couldn't get it out of my head for some time, glad some of you have enjoyed it as well :)

WolvXCII

I really enjoyed this edition so much, such banging entries and it made me so happy that my queen won!!! Halsey!!!! Such a lovely uplifting entry from @Ewigkeit that I enjoyed so much, we always stan those who have taste teehee. Awesome hosting from @Edweis which definitely tickled my likeness for Astrology and such. Time to show off more bops for the upcoming new edition bad gyals!!!! Love y'all xlovexheart

Last edited:
Top Bottom