Contact us

WLSC 237 in Moisantia ¿SOLVE THE RIDDLE GRIDDLE? - RESULTS APPROX 16:20CET

iowacorn

The only unknown is the theme I will choose

png-transparent-pokemon-heartgold-and-soulsilver-unown-pokedex-missingno-unown-number-question-pokemon-thumbnail.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
omg Can't believe I totally missed all of the results, I was even here at one point and then had to leave to do something else. Congrats Pyreica Gaelle on your victory!! xbow You seemed like the most likely candidate in my book to win and it turned out like that. It's great to see you win and getting a Pyreica edition. xheat Eliteness incoming. On that note of eliteness, thank you Gary for your excellent hosting, with all these fun riddles etc. Even if I was totally useless at them. :lol: It's been a cool creative edition. :D

2nd last and one of my worst results ever. 🙌 I highkey expected that, but super stoked I finally got a place of real winners, it's escaped me for song. Thank you to those of you who did vote for my entry, and in a surprise return after so long not being revealed, Sol TV is bringing back their split jury/televote details which you can see in the spoiler below:

ferret

Congratulations to @Edweis & ::pyr the victory! :cool:
Go_A is a guarantee of success (almost always). But will Kadis win in NSC 203 when there is a hit from Ugaly? :lol::unsure:

Super result for NBS, thank you all for your points! :giggle: Awesome hosting @theditz83 and thanks for accepting our entry! xup

Congrats Gaelle for yet another victory. Go_A was an obvious winner, but indeed a good one. Pot D dominated the results which is amazing!

What should we expect really? We are tastelords after all.

Sween represented by Ukrainian DJ Miss Monique being in last place for so long is a bummer. Got saved by Ferret, Iowa and Morty at the last minute which definitely makes you tastelords. Getting points from Shaun, Mira and Gary with that iconic :2: is also nice.

Very creative hosting from Gary and Iowa. The riddles required way too much brain-power, but the effort you made here was top-notch. I indeed missed the D as there are no meat stackers to put my meat in. Therefore my iconic blue and golden colors become black-red.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I still have some things to prepare so confirmation thread will hopefully open tonight, most probably tomorrow at 5am.

Rmetr0

Congrats, ::pyr!!! 😀
That's a deserved winner!!

Thank youuu for 7th and that huge lead in the beginning 😱😱😱
Was such a pleasure to come back xlove xlove

I felt nostalgic about my first participations in WLSC, especially with one of my favourite ever songs "Ancora Qui", which I sent to the edition that was also held by Gary, and he gave :12: to this song, plus the ddl for confirmation that edition was 22nd September, which is my bd, and also Gary invited me this time and then when I realized I have something to send, it was already 18:00, so I sneaked in last minute. So many signs ahahah 😵

:12: Moisantia, Griffin Empire xheart xheart xheart
:10: Solentoya xheart xheart
:8: Arva (welcome back xcheer), Balearica Island xheart
:4: Tuzi, Oussou Empire
:3: Rehi Kaita, Öösingimäed

Thanks @theditz83 @iowacorn for invitation, hosting and making up those riddles, that was really entertaining! 👏🏻 xup

Top Bottom