Contact us

WLSC 201 ♕ Nar Darum, Bigicia ♕ Monarch and Results revealed!

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Samantha Tina :lol: Ofc I should have expected something like that from you Uto
Btw Gera if you prefer the English title of my candidate it would be Duchess of Peirièxa ;)

ferret

Our candidate is Volodya Zelensky! xcheer

Can we send the same song to a Spin-off "Opening Act"? :ROFLMAO:

Uto

Veteran
EPILEPSY WARNING

Also, video is much cooler in full screen and HD.

WLSC 201
Utopolis

Max Cooper
Aleph 2

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
≋≋ Tamausia & Deltannor ≋≋
Chelsea Lankes - Bullet

Our Candidate:

Last edited:
  • Like It
Reactions: Uto

Rmetr0

❖ WLSC 201 ❖
SVOBODNIA

Panic! At the Disco - Roaring 20s

So, since it is known that Svobodnia is not a kingdom, we had to look for a candidate from the royal family of our brotherly country, Tarkania. And they have members of their family titled as "Prince/Princess of Svobodnia". It's and old tratidion from the times when Svobodnia and Tarkania had a royal union and then a period when some parts of Svobodnia were under the Tarkanian rule.
And here we found our candidate...

Our candadate

Coat of arms

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
The list of participants (with their selected candidate) has been updated! Since we are slowly approaching the confirmation deadline, I'd like to shamelessly mention-invite people:
@Zonne147 @Milos-BC @Denisaa @DenizESC @Romeo @Serena @PopGeek @Veronika @tuorem @JamieBrown @Schlagerman1 @Steffan @Chickflopia @MARCOMEN @LesterMalvo @Kimrt @esc87fan @VasilijeM @Tinchey @Luke @TomCherson @TAFKAJ @Sabrewulf238 @Marlfox

@ferret I have your candidate but please don't forget to send your entry too! xpolice

The schedule has been updated as well! I've extended the voting deadline with a day since I will be out of town from 23 to 30 July and I cannot rely on the internet there.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Are you going to the Neajlovian exclave in Bigicia? xheat xheat

Yes! Our king's health is super fragile and he needs rest, the pristine waters of the Neajlov will heal his soul xheat

We got the internet covered after we sued the provider. Here you have a view of the hotel, with high speed internet xo
root.php

Borderline

Yes! Our king's health is super fragile and he needs rest, the pristine waters of the Neajlov will heal his soul xheat

We got the internet covered after we sued the provider. Here you have a view of the hotel, with high speed internet xo
root.php

Oh, look at you indulging in such luxury in Neajlovia! xheat

ferret

@ferret I have your candidate but please don't forget to send your entry too! xpolice

Our candidate rejected all the artists and now we don't know what he wants :lol:

Uto

Veteran
Our candidate rejected all the artists and now we don't know what he wants :lol:
I thought that intro song you posted was the actual song you are entering with. Is this incorrect?

ferret

I thought that intro song you posted was the actual song you are entering with. Is this incorrect?
This is a campaign clip of our candidate.:giggle:

Top Bottom