4 2.8%

9 6.3%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rocket man

I LOVE the Extended Mix that's just been released today. It's so good. xheartxheartxheart

The intro is longer, and my favourite part of the song which is the bridge is even longer too. Makes the song more atmospheric.

I't s been common from the song's producer Danny L Harle to do this with his songs and make an extended version, he did this with Dua Lipa's "Houdini"" as well.

Ezio

Veteran
I really think this could win. It's such a unique song for Eurovision and still super catchy and clever.

HarryUK

Veteran
The Extended Mix is sensational! I think we'll get some elements of that incorporated into a final 'Eurovision version' as with Sam Ryder

Chrisiam

For those who have heard and enjoyed the extended mix what elements from that do you feel should be added to the performance at the contest? Because I don't know what could be added.

HarryUK

Veteran
For those who have heard and enjoyed the extended mix what elements from that do you feel should be added to the performance at the contest? Because I don't know what could be added.
The longer bridge and extra verse at the end before the abrupt end

Kitakaze

I never hear Eurovision songs in the wild especially living in Japan, so Dizzy was the last thing I expected to hear shopping for shoes yesterday in Tokyo. Inclined to think Olly is coming for that Rest of the World vote!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I never hear Eurovision songs in the wild especially living in Japan, so Dizzy was the last thing I expected to hear shopping for shoes yesterday in Tokyo. Inclined to think Olly is coming for that Rest of the World vote!

As a Brit It's always so shocking to hear Eurovision songs played out in the 'wild'. I remember the first time i heard one being played and i had a little freak out moment and it was only some shop with loud speakers blasting out Only Teardrops. 🤣

SpiritofKeiino

As a Brit It's always so shocking to hear Eurovision songs played out in the 'wild'. I remember the first time i heard one being played and i had a little freak out moment and it was only some shop with loud speakers blasting out Only Teardrops. 🤣
I heard Embers in a McDonalds in Dublin

And Achille Lauro 'Stripper' in a McDonalds in Sicily

goncalovieira

Anything is more random than listening to Slovenia 2008 song in a specialty coffee shop in Oporto. In Slovenian...
I was scandalized.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Anything is more random than listening to Slovenia 2008 song in a specialty coffee shop in Oporto. In Slovenian...
I was scandalized.

I'd be on the floor if 'Vrag Naj Vzame' just started randomly playing, what a moment that must have been. I just know if I worked in any of these places and had control of the music player i'd be dropping in so many Eurovision songs.

goncalovieira

I'd be on the floor if 'Vrag Naj Vzame' just started randomly playing, what a moment that must have been. I just know if I worked in any of these places and had control of the music player i'd be dropping in so many Eurovision songs.
My reaction was: Is my laptop playing anything on Youtube?
Apart from that, it is quite common to listen Loreen winning songs and some more.
Festival da Canção entries are played everyday in the most famous bakery cafe chain in Lisbon and Porto. Like, on Wednesday, they were playing Contraste Mundo from You Can not Win Charlie Brown.

Wynnter

It is a well put together song that unfortunately walks in place at a moderate, but still unexciting speed. It does get more interesting at the spoken section towards the end, but even after that it just keeps on going the same way as before. Production is great, but the rest is boring. It is not anything I'd listen to again and even if I do, I'd quickly want to switch to something else.

:5: points

Codeword Iroquois

I've heard Arcade at a hotel in Flint, and Snap still sometimes gets on the radio.

Sandy

I haven't been keeping up with music much lately, so I might not be the best judge.
I do find this song a bit lacking in excitement. Perhaps it's just my personal taste.

gigi_copp3

My reaction was: Is my laptop playing anything on Youtube?
Apart from that, it is quite common to listen Loreen winning songs and some more.
Festival da Canção entries are played everyday in the most famous bakery cafe chain in Lisbon and Porto. Like, on Wednesday, they were playing Contraste Mundo from You Can not Win Charlie Brown.
In Italy Sanremo songs are always played, even for months. I caught Tattoo, Euphoria and Snap at the radio.

dizzydjc

Honestly cannot stop singing this song, even if it doesn't do well I am not embarrassed by our entry this year

Loindici

Veteran
I mean, he was the lead of Years & Years, I'm not surprised.

Top Bottom