13 6.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

njdevils94

Veteran
Just to say that the 'Holy is registered twice on the database' guy is back with another potential scoop.

I checked it for myself and Holy does indeed only have 12 Shazams whilst sat in her 'Top Songs' section alongside her hits with thousands of Shazams. Obviously Holy is actually track 6 on Hold The Girl, I can't find this 'Track 6' in the picture but I would bet they've had their data/ID's crossed for a new version that retains its old Shazam figures...

enjoy @Sean ! Happy Rina Day tomorrow.
What makes this source reliable?

Kitakaze

Just to say that the 'Holy is registered twice on the database' guy is back with another potential scoop.

I checked it for myself and Holy does indeed only have 12 Shazams whilst sat in her 'Top Songs' section with songs with thousands of Shazams. I can't find this 'Track 6' but I would bet they've had their data/ID's crossed for a new version that retains its old Shazam figures...

enjoy @Sean ! Happy Rina Day tomorrow.
I’d love to believe it but it doesn’t make sense why this person would be using Shazam to justify a supposed incoming announcement he’s privy to.

HarryUK

Veteran
Anyway we won’t beat poe poe poe poe poe Edgar Allen so let’s just calm down

njdevils94

Veteran
From my sources 97.5 % percent chance it isn't Birdy, Rina or Mimi. Mae Muller seems to be the font-runner as of now.

ChiversLookDivine

I’d love to believe it but it doesn’t make sense why this person would be using Shazam to justify a supposed incoming announcement he’s privy to.

Read what I said again, he was just pointing it out. It's absolutely there for anyone to pop onto Shazam and double check - Holy has 12 shazams... which doesn't add up at all, but at least we can verify it from our end.

And there's a mysterious 'Track 6' with all its previous data.

Chrisiam

Given there has been no post about the reveal on the BBC's Eurovision Twitter I am guessing the big reveal will be a contest to win tickets to the show(s).

Cestrian18

Given there has been no post about the reveal on the BBC's Eurovision Twitter I am guessing the big reveal will be a contest to win tickets to the show(s).
I think they got it from the Radio this morning, Owain Wyn Evans played Sam's new song, and then mentioned Rylan and Zoe will be announcing tomorrow, still weird there's nothing official though.

Kitakaze

Read what I said again, he was just pointing it out. It's absolutely there for anyone to pop onto Shazam and double check - Holy has 12 shazams... which doesn't add up at all, but at least we can verify it from our end.

And there's a mysterious 'Track 6' with all its previous data.

Not sure if it’s a different database here in Japan or something but it’s only bringing up the one track for me. I’m not skeptical of the findings anyway since you’ve verified it, it’s just that it seems a bit of an irrelevant thing for someone to point out while claiming to have already heard the revamped song and knows the runtime and release date but won’t give any sources or proof?

HarryUK

Veteran
Owain Wyn Evans revealed on his early morning show at 5am that Rylan’s on with Zoe Ball tomorrow morning to reveal our act

McEuroviz

Owain Wyn Evans revealed on his early morning show at 5am that Rylan’s on with Zoe Ball tomorrow morning to reveal our act
Just. Saw the very same thing the torture will be over soon (unless we’ve been scammed)

Chrisiam

Until I see a post on an official page announcing an announcement on the act tomorrow I'm going to assume we're being bamboozled.

McEuroviz

After reading so many posts here I thought I’d register. Thanks everyone found it interesting if a little stressful haha. I am nervous now. I quite like Mae’s “I Just Came To Dance” but I am not sure about the artist for Eurovision ( I know who I prefer). But then I am just one person with no experience in the music industry.

More fuel added to belief we will be told by Zoe Ball and Rylan tomorrow and I hope so. I really hope we send a very credible artist with serious performing chops and a belter of a song. Imagine a few years of strong entries and UK artists will be thinking of pre Eurovision as the ideal time to launch new songs and get exposure whilst the rumour mill goes bonkers.

ChiversLookDivine

Not sure if it’s a different database here in Japan or something but it’s only bringing up the one track for me. I’m not skeptical of the findings anyway since you’ve verified it, it’s just that it seems a bit of an irrelevant thing for someone to point out while claiming to have already heard the revamped song and knows the runtime and release date but won’t give any sources or proof?

Well that's exactly the point - I can only see the one track too, Holy, which has 12 shazams, regardless of where you are in the world I'm sure this is the case (sorry I should have made that clearer).

That this person can even see a hidden 'Track 6' suggests they're in the know. This hidden track with well over 1000 shazams suggests that's the old version and they transferred its metadata in time for a new version/edit.

The way I see it this user has proved he knows something, as this mythical "Track 6" is indeed hidden, but we can easily go and look to find Holy has a small handful of shazams. He wouldn't be able to leak the song but he could at least point you in the right direction.

HarryUK

Veteran
I think Mae’s song could have some cool staging and camera work but the song itself just isn’t good enough

Top Bottom