13 6.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HarryUK

Veteran
After all the teasing and feeding into the Eurovision theories she's done, she better be selected coz otherwise - embarazzing for her life and her soul. And I say that as a Rina fan.
The amount of teasing now, it basically has to be her or it’s gonna piss a lot of people off

Ali_

It would also piss the BBC and TaP off too if it's not her they've picked as like previously mentioned that would very likely lead to unwarranted backlash against whoever is picked.

Kitakaze

Well at least Raincatchers sounds like it could be quite competitive. Just not sure how impactful it would be with the frontrunners we already have.

Cestrian18

I think if it is the song Raincatchers is fishing in the same pool as Loreen would be in the epic ballad stakes from what we've heard. Does sound good to be honest, even if it's not quite what we had in mind for Liverpool

ArmpitOfEurope

Will be a big surprise if its Birdy, I could never imagine that she would agree to do ESC.
Cant believe UK fans are skeptical about it, shes a superstar with a fantastic catalogue and shes magical live. If she goes, guaranteed top 8 again for UK.

Now Rina... shes been teasing this so much, its hard to believe she would do this only for clout ( that would be too sad and too miserable and she seems cool ). I think its more likely to be her than Birdy

Last edited:
Top Bottom