23 6.2%

14 3.8%

12 3.3%

5 1.4%

9 2.4%

34 9.2%

• Total voters

Woohoo

damn all we get is bad press for them since Eurovision. And still no news about the new album :mad:

http://www.atvtoday.co.uk/index.php...ssed-by-topless-photo-&catid=5:lgbt&Itemid=11

Duncan James embarrassed by topless photo

Blue member Duncan James has been left embarrassed after a topless photo of him emerged online.

The photo, with the singer posing in tight underwear in front of a mirror, was uploaded to a gay dating site without his knowledge. The photo has since appeared across the internet and several newspapers leaving Duncan James quite embarrassed. James explained to Heat magazine why he took the photo in the first place. 'I took it for my friend - who's quite fat - so he could pretend he'd got really fit. It must have got into the wrong hands via Twitter.'

Duncan James and other members of Blue posed naked for the gay magazine Attitude earlier this year to promote their Eurovision entry and also performed at G.A.Y to promote the song further. At the competition itself they came a respectable 11th giving the UK its best performance in nearly a decade. At the weekend Blue took part in the Gay Pride celebrations in London.

duncan-james.png

I think their comeback has crashed and burned now. It's a pity because they really supported Eurovision as a contest and tried to change the bad image of the contest in UK. They deserved more than the 22nd place of juries. :mad:

MyHeartIsYours

GOD HE IS GORGEOUS!! :mrgreen:
I feel sorry for him though if somebody's betrayed him and posted it online :(. That's really unfair...

I dont think their comeback has crashed, they did wonders for Eurovision in the UK. The contest is never going to have the status it does in Eastern Europe, we know that, but for Western Europe, Eurovision in the UK is very popular and Blue have helped to expand it even further - this year's ESC was the most people have ever talked about it and been in the media from what I've noticed and Im really so glad that Blue represented us. The voting has tarnished Eurovision's reputation here once again, but not Blue's. I cant wait for the album!! :D :D

Kylger

Duncan is my ultimate crush from this band. He is so damn fine and that pic just proves it.

His body is out of this world.

Regardless how this got leaked online, it won't do any damage to him.

Yamarus

Why should he be embarrassed with this absolutely gorgeous body of his?? LOL

Woohoo

GOD HE IS GORGEOUS!! :mrgreen:
I feel sorry for him though if somebody's betrayed him and posted it online :(. That's really unfair...

I dont think their comeback has crashed, they did wonders for Eurovision in the UK. The contest is never going to have the status it does in Eastern Europe, we know that, but for Western Europe, Eurovision in the UK is very popular and Blue have helped to expand it even further - this year's ESC was the most people have ever talked about it and been in the media from what I've noticed and Im really so glad that Blue represented us. The voting has tarnished Eurovision's reputation here once again, but not Blue's. I cant wait for the album!! :D :D

UK media were more interested in Jedward than Blue, tbh.
"I Can" is Blue's lowest-charting single in the UK and there are no news about their album :oops:

MyHeartIsYours

They have been in the newspapers since Eurovision, Lee said on Digital Spy that "We've been writing with Ne-Yo, and I've written at least a couple of songs on my own that will probably make the album. We've also been working with Bruno Mars on a song called 'Black And Blue' – he's sending his parts over from a demo we recorded a while ago. It's got some haunting notes on the chorus."

I believe they will do it, and I cant wait! :D

MyHeartIsYours

According to Wikipedia (:mrgreen:), Blue's album is due to be released in April 2012, and may feature the tracks 'Between You And Me', 'Don't Worry About It' and 'Whisper', which were leaked on the internet in 2010. Also, their first single from the album is due to be a dance track called 'Champagne City' :D.

Alin

According to Wikipedia (:mrgreen:), Blue's album is due to be released in April 2012, and may feature the tracks 'Between You And Me', 'Don't Worry About It' and 'Whisper', which were leaked on the internet in 2010. Also, their first single from the album is due to be a dance track called 'Champagne City' :D.

Good news! Can't wait for it

Blue in Romania, aint got a full concert, just a media report
unfortunately I missed this concert. Anthony also celebrated his birthday there, I'm sure it was amazing

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
This year’s representatives of the United Kingdom, Blue, have confirmed to DigitalSpy that RedOne will be producing their upcoming album, planned to be released next year.

Band member Antony Costa confirmed to DigitalSpy that RedOne has come on board to be the executive producer of the soon to be released album. Costa stated “We’re really busy in the studio at the moment. We’ve been recording some good tracks. Touch wood, we’re hoping to release next year. RedOne has come on board and is executive producing the album now. We’re real, real chuffed that he has taken the time out from doing his other projects, which he is so famous for.”

RedOne will be known to Eurovision fans as producing, co-writing and co-composing the Russian entry ‘Get You’ sang by Alex Sparrow earlier this year. Additionally in 2011, RedOne was involved in Love Generation’s entry ‘Dance Alone’ to Melodifestivalen, the Swedish national selection.

Source

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I had read one news about Blue. It said that if Blue wouldn't win Eurovision 2012 then they will leave from country.. was that true?

You mean 2011? But no, they never said that. They have been good sports even prior to the contest and they made comments about hoping to end up on the left side of the scoreboard etc. but they never just said that they're going to win.

Top Bottom