5 3.3%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
Authentix/Zgarda could submit a mid-tempo song with male ethno vocalizing xheat (judging from the little snippet).

Kam2

PBC has received 389 entries from 222 singers and 66 bands, long list of 20 acts wil be published until 09.11. 57.5% of the entries are in Ukrainian 33% in English 9% English+Ukrainian mix 0.5% are in other languages

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
Vidbir music producer confirmed Vidbir 2025: "I advise everyone who did not have time to apply this year, but dreams of being heard, to start preparing their tracks for the next Vidbir".

MooseShoes

PBC has received 389 entries from 222 singers and 66 bands, long list of 20 acts wil be published until 09.11. 57.5% of the entries are in Ukrainian 33% in English 9% English+Ukrainian mix 0.5% are in other languages
"A performer who has already represented Ukraine decided to take part again". He basically confirmed Melovin.
Melovin? That explains the 0.5% in other languages then. I'm looking forward to another entry of his in fluent gibberish!

(I do like Under the Ladder, though!)

nick_idk

Reportedly, Polyakova submitted the collab with Army of Lovers (Melodifestivalen 2013), but it violates the guidelines. ROFL.

Kam2

"A performer who has already represented Ukraine decided to take part again". He basically confirmed Melovin.
Direct quote was "an artist who competed in Vidbir and even been at Eurovision" he could mean Sasha Tab who competed in Vidbir 2017 as frontman of Salto Nazad and been at Eurovision as Kalush Orchestra back vocalist

AlekS

Veteran
Reportedly, Polyakova submitted the collab with Army of Lovers (Melodifestivalen 2013), but it violates the guidelines. ROFL.
She tried to use Eurovision for her own promo (like many times before). Didn't she say she submitted a song for San Marino? And it turned out bs :lol::LOL: She exploits Eurovision almost every season.
Moreover, this time it backfired against her. This was the first time when many people didn't want her xshrug

Direct quote was "an artist who competed in Vidbir and even been at Eurovision" he could mean Sasha Tab who competed in Vidbir 2017 as frontman of Salto Nazad and been at Eurovision as Kalush Orchestra back vocalist
Actually, it can be Ihor Didenchuk too, as a part of Zgarda ;)

AlekS

Veteran
Which group though? Authentix or Zgarda?
I saw band members from both bands in the studio. I said "could" because it's not necessary a song for Eurovision. Julia is in :ca: Canada now, she was at the studio there, just a couple of days prior that.

Last edited:

nick_idk

Music wise, Authentix >>> Zgarda. IMO

INGRET could be great if she submitted something competent- she is an amazing performer.
Unfortunately both her vidbir attempts (savemyplanet /// dance alone) were very much under her talent level, so we'll see.

nick_idk

We need this queen back :cool: but I fear that ship has sailed.

Kam2

no f*cking way.

I love Vidbir.. but just cancel it and let them take part in ESC.
Performed in moscow in june 2014 and got lots of hate back then for doing it. Most probably someone from Sanina team on the Voice applied and she prepares him/her

AlekS

Veteran
Julia from the Hardkiss has said many times before that they are not interested to take part in Eurovision as participants. She hosted Eurovision in May, like... they're too big for participation :p

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran

YAKTAK submitted a song. If it's his usual style, not sure I'm gonna vote for him.

He's the most popular artist of the year in Ukraine right now.
His collabs scored 33 million, 25 million and 23 million views on YT. Most popular solo songs - 14 and 10 million views. But sometimes popularity doesn't mean a thing for Vidbir, tho :cool:

ps. Speaking of KAZKA. "Plakala" music video becomes popular again. It gained 530k views on YT last week o_O, bringing the total amount to 437.7 million.

Most probably someone from Sanina team on the Voice applied and she prepares him/her
I hope it's Christina Starykova. I have a weakness for performers with whistle register xbow
If it's similar to Hardkiss songs, I'm all for it.

Last edited:

Kam2

YAKTAK submitted a song. If it's his usual style, not sure I'm gonna vote for him
And taking into account how he sounds without auto tune the juries will most probably threat him like Moisei/Jerry heil(2020)
IMO: i find his "hits" generic and his constant wheezing during live performances absolutely awful

Last edited:
Top Bottom