14 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Looren

Veteran
I think Jerry Heil is a clear televote winner, the question is : will she be high enough in jury votes to win the whole thing ?

Fierro

Honestly song of Krut was my favourite before this agressive warrior over patriotic black widow look I saw on the stage (even though the staging itself was good) and therefore I lost will to support her today anymore.

So I went through all performances.

Jerry Heil I'm writting off because we have already heard that last year (rap ethno cross) and I think you should bring something new.

Now Fiinka I like, song is bop, performance should be less messy. But I don't worry ever about UKR visuals at the ESC.

Koliskova melody is so beautiful, her vocal impecable, and she's already ESC-ready in terms of visuals.

Kvitka though is the only song I'd actually listen to at home.

Tvorchi is last year Belgium and Israel copulating on stage, too much of everything, not much in essence.

Oj tuži lacks flow and bridge, both in melody and vocal line. Nice idea, but executed on average level.

In conclusion - Koliskova or Fıinka, Kvitka for take out.

Etanna

lmao Kalush Orchestra expressing how confused they were during the jury voting at ESC 2022 :D

njdevils94

Veteran
Tvorchi had a good staging but I can't see it winning based on the song. Krutb still the favorite for me to win. She's a much better performer than Jerry who would need to change a lot if she does win. Fiinka was great but it needs a miracle to win based on who's in the jury. Tember Blanche was really nice live and I think, have a chance at getting in the top 3 now but I don't see Ukraine voting for it enough to have a chance to win. OY Sound System is not my cup of tea at all but they were pretty strong I have to say.

Geolocating his lost dignity in Kremlin and Mar-a-lago? 🤣
What an idiotic near sided post for someone who's done a hell of a lot for Ukraine since the war started.

Person's reputation can be destroyed instantly based on his words, actions and behaviour.

Ukrainian people are thankful to Elon Mask but we don't trust him anymore.

Thank you as now I don't have to respond personally to that semi-informed idiocy who doesn't understand that I referred to "ban on geolocating" - the latest scandal that Musk produced and how it affects OSINT accounts that helped AFU and Ukrainian defense.

njdevils94

Veteran
Don't get how Jamala is comparing this to Kalush tbh. Yes there both ethno but very different songs.

Person's reputation can be destroyed instantly based on his words, actions and behaviour.

Ukrainian people are thankful to Elon Musk but we don't trust him anymore.
That's a perfectly reasonable response. I would never trust any billionaire too much but the pro-Putin angle I don't agree with at all. Being anti-war is not the same thing. I'll leave it at that.

nick_idk

I assume either Krut' or Jerry win, but it would be fun to have a surprise win as is the tradition when we host.

Mainshow

Veteran
I just walked the dog and the results show has already kicked off?!? - I thought I got an hour...

Jamala is killing it! Send her!

Top Bottom