7 4.1%

14 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

FilipFromSweden

I think it would be one of the worst winners ever, paired with 2011. Actually, worse than 2011

Fluke

Curious if there's going to be a revamp of this. This is really uncharacteristically unpolished for an Ukrainiian entry, almost amateurish.

Ezio

Veteran
Tvorchi remind me of Tusse. Both aimed for the Weeknd lane and fall completely flat. Generic pop song as generic as it can get.

However 2023 turns out be much weaker than 2021, and Ukraine could end up in the Top 10.

midnightsun

Veteran
Actually I'm not too much into that kind of music but this is really good! I don’t feel winner vibes but it’s a great song! The beat reminds me of Bones from Equinox; it also has this dark vibe to it. It’s really stylish and contemporary and I‘m really proud that Ukraine once more shows us something different rather than they could have taken the same line as Croatia or even Czechia (with different content) and take part with a plea anti war song. Nobody would be mad and it would be obvious you would think. But no, they don’t do the obvious but indulging us with another beautiful treat of music.

Citelis

Song is okeyish and obviously doesn't sound like winner but most of the other released entries are worse so if it continues like that everything is possible.

Mrm

Veteran
This should be in ESC, this is so AMAZING! xcry xlove xheart

But I ADORE TVORCHI!

escEndre

We did get the chance to talk and meet wonderful TVORCHI from Ukraine today!
Check out our interview with them here! :-)

Please subscribe to follow our YouTube-channel for the latest interviews with the Eurovision-contestants! :)

grazy2266

I expect this is will do quite well, A certain change is music style compared to recent years. I suspect we may end up seeing a better televote to jury vote for this one again. A five from me.

AlekS

Veteran
So, is revamp going to happen or no? :unsure:
According to Billboard they're working on it.

“We’re trying to get the music done as quickly as possible then we can move on to the choreography and trying out costumes and rehearsing for the show on stage.”

Electricity blackouts due to Russian bombings made it problematic to work in the studio until February. They wanted to do the new music video for the revamp.

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
Despite their 100% qualification record, Ukraine hit their worst results in the years after victory.

Heart of Steel is bound to fail actually, in a normal year.

Bmbriga

As I said before, I kinda enjoy Heart of Steel until the chorus kicks in. If it gets a good revamp even better, it would be a decent song and it would deserve good placing this year.
Last few years not so much.
But this year we have cheap and dated production Fest. If Norway song that sounds like it got teleported from 2008 can be 4th in odds and Sweden with their millions times chewed up and spitted out "you-u-u" "ta-tto-o-o" is an absolute favourite, I don't see why Tvorchi wouldn't deserve a decent result. xcoffee
It's definitely in my top 10 this year, although I can't really say that's a great achievement, because I'm not even sure I have Top10.

Mrm

Veteran

New song and the official video from TVORCHI! xheart xlove
ADORE this duo from the town of Ternopil.. xkiss
I want this green suite on Jimoh.. :love:

Mrm

Veteran
The revamp and the new video will be released in a few days.
New official video for "Heart of steel"? I hope it will be amazing.. :)

gingerale

Still one of the freshest and most convincing choices this year. And it's already 3 months out.

If I had to bet on a impressive first rehearsal, Ukraine would be my choice.

Top Bottom