Contact us

The Overrated Entries Thread

Salmon

For me, the most overrated entries are :se: and :gr:. Yours? Discuss. :twisted:

A-lister

Veteran
Re: Sweden! (The Overrated Entries Thread)

Huh? Couldn't you just call it "the overrated entries" thread?

CypriotGirl

Veteran

:gr: is hated by most people. How can it be overrated? :?

:se: is not overrated, it's perfect and the winner of ESC 2012 (mark my words)!

Hegepege

Personally I don't like partypop like Greece or Cyprus or cheap tehno like Sweden and Norway. But, music is a very individual experience. While I prefer a real band performing their own music, Hungary or Denmark, for instance, I have no problem seeing that most people disagree with me. It would be a much more interesting discussion about underrated entries this year, like Montenegro and Turkey.

ESCjunkie

:se: and :no: are the most overrated songs this year i.m.o. Hope they will both not make the final :)

ParadiseES

Add :dk: :de: and :ro: to the list

EvNickGR

How Greece and Sweden are overrated? Sweden is a top favorite and top charted...and Greece is not overrated at all...! ???

For me overrated songs are France, Germany and Switzerland..

Nike

How Greece and Sweden are overrated? Sweden is a top favorite and top charted...and Greece is not overrated at all...! ???

For me overrated songs are France, Germany and Switzerland..

I agree! IMO Greece is UNDERRATED!

Overrated songs for me are Denmark, UK, Italy...

And what's wrong with the thread starter? Jealous of Sweden of what? Get a life! :mad:

Venage

Sweden and Denmark are totally overrated. The songs are good, but I hate this sort of hype where everyone goes crazy and thinks that country X or country Y will win 100%. Therefore I will definitely not vote for them. Don't believe the hype.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator

Germany, Norway, Russia and Slovenia come to mind.

Alexu

each year when there is a song liked by the majority it is called "overrated"... I think Sweden really stands out this year...that's why is being loved by the majority, is just our personal taste versus the majority's taste. :)*

stephanos13

Sweden is a wonderful song but is a bit overrated song just like Ireland , Russia , United Kingdom (as always):lol:

Cooler

Banned

:se: is the most overrated song this year. :? It's not as nearly cool as some other songs, yet 99% of people have an orgasm while listening to it.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

Cooler, very sorry that you are not experiencing an (QUOTE)"orgasm".:(:mrgreen:
If you just do not like it, why just hung with? I now do not like the UK, Germany, Norway, but I do not think their songs are too high.
And the biggest example of Michael Jackson. The life of me, I always considered him a mediocre performer and did not understand what all the foaming at the mouth of him squeak. But for someone's favorite singer.
If viewed as overrated real song of Eurovision Song Contest is Russia. It was only the charm of the perpetrators, but not the winning song because this song is confirmed by any composer, ten graded, far-fetched and fitted under the charm-grandmothers.

Salmon

@all those people who asked me about the Thread title: I've chosen that one because I predicted that the first reply would be 'Sweden!' Well, it surely might be confusing.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
In general topic of provocation by fans of all countries, whether in Sweden, Spain, Norway or another. And in the end as Bud is a topic antiSweden! It should be removed

dezbee2008

Spain, Serbia, Slovenia, Iceland (before the language change), Belarus (before the version change), Denmark, Albania, Germany, and especially Lithuania are overrated for me.

Sweden? Not overrated.

Top Bottom