Veteran
FxUOlrcXwAAf4K4

55/178 ranked her as #1
134/178 ranked her in the Top5
24/178 ranked her outside the Top10

24 tasteful souls, give them a promotion now xheat

hijirio

Veteran
I love how the '' outside of top 10 '' are mostly 11s and 12s and the lowest 17, not a single juror found it worthy of bottom 8, what a slay :xo:
That’s why they are taste lords, giving it exactly what it deserves, upper mid placing (based on my taste obvi).
Objectively speaking you have to have ulterior motives to rank it bottom 5 when there are obviously too many bad songs with no staging effort either whatsoever in the final.

ArmpitOfEurope

That’s why they are taste lords, giving it exactly what it deserves, upper mid placing (based on my taste obvi).
Objectively speaking you have to have ulterior motives to rank it bottom 5 when there are obviously too many bad songs with no staging effort either whatsoever in the final.

Each to their own but its hard for me to believe that there were people that really thought that her package wasnt among the best 3 in that final. She had no real competition in the jury field, she was basically playing alone, there was not a single jury box she didnt tick. And I get thats what annoys some people, and the fact it came from Sweden. If an unknown girlie from Albania sang Tattoo those who dislike it would probably have it as their no1 😭

Top Bottom