Contact us

The Handwriting Thread

Salmon

Sorry about the poor quality of the picture :| Had to edit this in order to make it more legible.

Anyway:

xcm7g8m2.jpg

Salmon

Oh Reggie :lol: Don't worry, it's perfectly legible - at least to me. I particularly favor the letters Q and q :mrgreen:

(And the fact that you're left-handed only makes it more awesome)

r3gg13

Oh Reggie :lol: Don't worry, it's perfectly legible - at least to me. I particularly favor the letters Q and q :mrgreen:

(And the fact that you're left-handed only makes it more awesome)

I remember my professors in France complaining about my handwriting (and American students' handwriting in general), they would write "illisible"/"illegible" on parts of my exams :lol:. They would also complain about the fact that I write on the margins, cross off sections of my exams with a pen, have arrows and boxes replacing the crossed off parts :lol:. I can't really blame them that they don't like it, but professors in USA are more forgiving when it comes to that.

Thank you! I do like my qs as well! I think that's one of the few letters that I write nicely.

Left-handed people are instantly awesome :mrgreen:

Salmon

*brushes off dust*

Hey, so... I don't really know if that interests you, but I recreated my handwriting (sadly, only the print letters) as a font. You might want to download it here.

cu9iyjqrqm4tk2ox9.png

kopachka

This thread looks cool :D Here is my handwriting:

286ztdy.jpg

I find it quite legible (obviously it should be for me) :lol: although I write kind of different style when I'm on classes or in hurry :)

Yoni

Did both the random part and the 2nd revived part :lol:

2my4wec.jpg

5d8p7d.jpg

in Hebrew there's a script used for handwriting (common) and the script used for print/keyboards (formal), for the 2nd aprt I used both scripts, though I barely ever use the print one when writing myself, it's so bad compared to the more regular handwriting one (as it is I guess for any other Hebrew native :lol:).

Top Bottom