14 10.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

crashworld

Veteran
So happy he qualified! Glad that the GP supported him. Hopefully, he will get a respectable result for Switzerland in the GF.

Realest

I think a :be: 2021+22 Result here is very likely.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This was far more competent than I initially gave it credit for. I don't think it will reach the left side, but I'm happy it qualified

midnightsun

Veteran
I think this could come jury top 3.

It was one of the best performances yesterday and it’s not even among my favourite songs but I thought the performance was really good. You could see at once where he was coming from (SJB) - it reminded me of Gjon‘s Tears' performance which I really liked, contrary to most here. I thought it elevated the song and dancers and "rap moves“ :LOL: really helped the song and prevented it from being static. Well done!

marty

He is one of the best singers, and there are not that many good singers this year. Jurys will appreciate it. I am happy that Germany, Switzerland and most likely Austria will be together in the final again. And they have the pre- and aftershow together for the first time. I think that all three countries can potentially reach a good result around 10th place.

Juliette

Safe song. It's neither exceptionally good nor bad enough to be disliked. I like it, but wouldn't have cried if it failed to qualify...:cautious:

Lindon

Assessment ORF.at

And the third song, which deals with war, was also rewarded: With "Watergun", the Swiss Remo Forrer brought a very traditional piano ballad into the competition, vocally well mastered, he can also look forward to performing on Saturday.

Rocket man

Juries should love this in the final. He's one of the best male singers in the competition and the staging suits the song perfectly. I still hate the message in the song but I respect other people's opinions on neutrality in war.

Franzilein

Juries should love this in the final. He's one of the best male singers in the competition and the staging suits the song perfectly. I still hate the message in the song but I respect other people's opinions on neutrality in war.

The song is clearly anti war and has nothing to do with neutrality. Don't confuse the stand of a country's government with a song's lyrics just because the singer happens to come from a "neutral" country.

Milos-BC

One of the best performances of semi 1. Really loved it. I think, when the jury votes are combined with televoting, this could easily end in top 10.

Looren

Veteran
Very solid performance from him and pretty good song, best of luck Switzerland xheart

marty

I know there are not many swiss fans here.... but I still want to wish you a lot of fun tonight. I am not that optimistic about Remo anymore but who knows, maybe he will get a good result.

Realest

Who would have thought that :ch: will get the most Televotes from all DACH-Countries?
Congratulations Neighbours.
Also interesting that he would have done better without Juries.

NeoTen

Every time I let Eurovision disappoint me that a good song about a current topic, which could be a timeless song as well, performed decent always goes top last ten. Look Away, Wars for Nothing. This result made me depressed. :(

Miloutchi

It was good and I really wanted to like this, but I just felt a whole lot of nothing. Song with a message but the message wasn’t there. There was no emotion, like he didn’t even know what he’s singing about.

Zeus

There was no emotion, like he didn’t even know what he’s singing about.
So you are saying that next time he sings about not wanting to be a soldier he should at least try it out some time to know if it would really be that bad actually

Ezio

Veteran
The DACH Countries scored 65 points altogether, while Scandinavia scored 900 or so

Top Bottom