Veteran
welcome-to-sw-eden.png

360_F_150829481_iW41IhjxSuUIJPk2oQIJ2XAcl69t9uCi.jpg

current-entry.png

wv-history-banner.png

Last edited by a moderator:

theditz83

Veteran
Never has a song release coincided so perfectly for a new WV edition. Only one choice that made sense - buzzing to be seeing her live in her tour of the UK in a little over two weeks as well xlove

:se: WV 177 ENTRY :se:
Loreen - Is It Love

theditz83

Veteran
Yep, congrats all, you did it - a highly predictable result last edition (but I won really as she was OUTSTANDING in concert last Wednesday xlove ), and now you have awoken my beast (although it's still a melodic soul despite the growls...)

:se: WV 178 ENTRY :se:
METALITE - Blazing Skies
band_Metalite_2023.jpg

theditz83

Veteran
So with Kai winning the last edition and us now heading back to :us: for another delicious Rainy hosting, there are two other songs in my current :se: potentials playlist that I reckon our esteemed host might dig, but they are quite different from each other.

Will take some time to consider my options before jumping in. The only thing for sure is that you'll be getting something from the second half of 2023, but we'll dive back into the :se: Dance-Pop archives again very soon xup

theditz83

Veteran
Alrighty.... I'm stuck for my next move, so wanted to put out a number of genres that I could potentially send to next edition and thought I'd ask for your opinions as to which one you'd like to see more, so let me know your top choice from the following:

1) soaring ballad
2) 90s pop royalty
3) big room EDM
4) electro-pop
5) 80s italo bop
6) surprise me!

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
omg such choices. Going in blind i'd go for either 2 or 3

esc87fan

Was kinda gutted you left before my entry in the LL as I thought this might just be the Ditz Dance entry that would click well for you x
I've been a fan of Ace of Base for a long time, this song is one of my favorites along with their cover of "Cruel Summer" (I have "The Sign" on CD)

theditz83

Veteran
I've been a fan of Ace of Base for a long time, this song is one of my favorites along with their cover of "Cruel Summer" (I have "The Sign" on CD)
The Big Bonus Mix of Cruel Summer was such a heavily played track for me - so summery! xlove

But this track is my all-time fave definitely!

Top Bottom