5 1.9%

2 0.8%

15 5.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

0scar

I know I'm gonna sound real bitter but I can't stand this, admittedly this is a great entry but I'm so so mad about it winning, there was no reason for it to be so ahead of any other entry in the jury vote, I'm drunk and really annoyed

ArmpitOfEurope

I know I'm gonna sound real bitter but I can't stand this, admittedly this is a great entry but I'm so so mad about it winning, there was no reason for it to be so ahead of any other entry in the jury vote, I'm drunk and really annoyed

Really? No reason? So who could compete with Loreen in the eyes of the jurors? Israel? Or.... Finland?
Just accept she had everything EBU asks the juries to vote on: Vocals, performance, mainstream hit potential, to the maximum. She had literally no competition for the juries

0scar

Really? No reason? So who could compete with Loreen in the eyes of the jurors? Israel? Or.... Finland?
Just accept she had everything EBU asks the juries to vote on: Vocals, performance, mainstream hit potential, to the maximum. She had literally no competition for the juries

No
I mean sure she did deserve to win the jury vote but not with that lead. It's like there were no other front runners for victory and that is simply not the case.

ArmpitOfEurope

No
I mean sure she did deserve to win the jury vote but not with that lead. It's like there were no other front runners for victory and that is simply not the case.

Lol so what were they supposed to do?? Say '' lets not vote for Loreen because other jurors will too and she will be too far ahead ''?
Come to your senses people

0scar

Lol so what were they supposed to do?? Say '' lets not vote for Loreen because other jurors will too and she will be too far ahead ''?

No that's not what I'm saying at all gosh
In two posts I already said this was a great entry and deserved their jury points and 1st place but all I say is that I hate the fact that they treated it like it was the only entry worth of victory.
Tattoo receiving more than twice the amount of points than Cha Cha Cha (and even Unicorn as 2nd place with the juries) is absolutely undeserved

Miloutchi

No, this is the result within the current rules of the contest, but it is not the one that is preferred by the people, which is a fact so I don’t know why we’re not allowed to say that. Or be furious about it. Power to the people and all that.

Maybe the rules aren’t fair and should be changed next year. It’s surely undemocratic that a select few can force a winner that no country wants.

midnightsun

Veteran

ArmpitOfEurope

Maybe the rules aren’t fair and should be changed next year. It’s surely undemocratic that a select few can force a winner that no country wants.

Maybe, but as you said, these are the rules of the contest right now and she won fairly. She had an entry that had huge jury appeal and big tele appeal. Kaarija had an entry that had huge tele appeal and moderate jury appeal. Her package, for the rules of the contests right now, was stronger.

Uto

Veteran
No that's not what I'm saying at all gosh
In two posts I already said this was a great entry and deserved their jury points and 1st place but all I say is that I hate the fact that they treated it like it was the only entry worth of victory.
Tattoo receiving more than twice the amount of points than Cha Cha Cha (and even Unicorn as 2nd place with the juries) is absolutely undeserved
These people are annoyed at you and others (including me probably) pointing out a completely obvious problem. They want to celebrate and they will react with senseless remarks because they will need a moment to get over their (correct) assumption that these reaction are fueled by emotions and (falsely) that this invalidates these opinions. Just sleep on this, there will be time to have this discussion on another day. You saw what happened, you know your points are valid. Now is not the place and time.

ArmpitOfEurope

These people are annoyed at you and others (including me probably) pointing out a completely obvious problem. They want to celebrate and they will react with senseless remarks because they will need a moment to get over their (correct) assumption that these reaction are fueled by emotions and (falsely) that this invalidates these opinions. Just sleep on this, there will be time to have this discussion on another day. You saw what happened, you know your points are valid. Now is not the place and time.

You should have started this discussion when Duncan won while finishing only 3rd in the tele

Ezio

Veteran
Fun fact: since production riggory, Sweden is tied with Austria for most jury wins and televote win in the Grand Final.

Top Bottom