Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

alca

First of all, thank God the forum was down last night! I was commenting on two different fb groups, and it's so hard to follow ALL the comments when everyone is posting at the same time. I was at work all day today so I wouldn't wanna come back here having to read like 50 pages of comments lol.

I wanted Terra to win. Spain wanted Terra to win. But I'm totally fine with Chanel as she was my second favorite.

Looking at the Spanish entries of the last 10 years makes my think why on earth they never send anything like SloMo. I mean if anyone is going to send a song like this with a performer like Chanel it's gotta be Spain right? So for once, I hope they finally get a good result!

I'm glad Rigoberta didn't win. Now, when the songs came out I couldn't listen to the song. I literally turned it off at 1,5 min when I played it for the first time. That mamamama annoyed me so much! Fast forward to today and not only the mamamama stopped annoying me, but I sing the most important part of the song with passion. "No se porque dan tanto miedo nuestras teeeetaaaas, sin ellas no habria humanidad ni habria bellezaaaa y lo sabes bien mama mama mamaaaaaaaaaa" (didn't we use to have an emoji with two buddies drinking and singing? enter that here)

But with that childish stage performance it was a huge no. Yes I know there's a message even in that performance but the average viewer doesn't want a manual to watch a Eurovision entry. I don't think it would have gone well for Spain with that song. Sorry.

Finally, thank you RTVE for giving us one of the best national finals ever. I literally enjoyed all the songs and the process. Despite the jury-televoting drama. But let's be real, what kind of a Spanish final would that be without a little bit of drama? xlove I really hope they keep Benidorm Fest as their national final.

Best moment of the night: seeing all the artists dancing and cheering during Chanel's reprise. No bitter faces anywhere. At least on the outside. ;)
Also, Pastora Soler! xheart Vocally she wasn't at her 100% but that's ok. And man, 10 years since "Quédate conmigo" :eek: I feel so old.

Last edited:

Iker

Veteran
Damn, I wanted Terra to win so much. :( It would have been my favourite out of so far selected entries, it sounds distinctly Spanish and not because of the language too which I find cool. Chanel - SloMo isn't bad though, and I can fully understand why this girl won. As for the song itself - it is an uptempo bop that is decent albeit not great, the choreography & her crisp singing considering all that she's doing all of that on age was what really did elevate it. She really reminds me Jennifer Lopez out there, stylistically and not only.

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
I thought I was gonna upgrade this song in my scoring but I guess it’s going down. Actually SloMo makes me feel depressed. I feel bad for Spain. They had a potential winner in their line up which set my heart ablaze in an instant, but their jury chose a formulaic Latino pop with whore-ish lyrics. Or maybe I am just old and boring now.

DanielLuis

Maybe this was the best outcome after all? The song with the most ESC-friendly package gets sent to Turin (hopefully making Spain escape the bottom five), while both Rigoberta and Tanxugueiras get radio hits (hopefully making more artists want to take part in the next edition).
Yeah I'm not really sure that more recognized and estabilshed artists will want to take part next year after the ridiculous "Eurodrama" being made by Spanish "eurofans" on social media. It's not really worth the risk of turning your entire domestic market against you.
They basically bullied Chanel into deleting her Twitter account.

It's truly ridiculous behaviour. After years and years of flopping at Eurovision Spain finally gets a high quality national final worthy of their music industry that will inevitably bring Spain great results, even if not this year already, and this toxic behaviour by the fandom is just gonna scare away established artists from competing in the following years. Eurofans never learn their lesson.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Don't let me get started at people bringing down a latina woman to praise an European woman 🤡

(Who are not even that that similar tbh but to these people all dancing divas are the same)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
oop not me being a super bik fen of Spain in Eurovision (until they tank my faves for some mess I hate) then totally missing their entire NF and post show drama. xheart All i'm gonna say, screwed voting system or not Spain made the best choice last night imo - quite easily the best. Don't get me started on the irrational hype with what that Rigoberta song was & the Eurovision juries would clearly be soaking wet rn at the prospect of obliterating Terra. Chanel is a natural born performer and she really sells that song not to mention that entire dance routine is something. Staging hasn't been super great imo (apart from Chanel) but really you have to acknowledge when theres been a clear effort put in place and our Spanish members really did have something to be proud off. Imma give 10 points in the poll, because it's not quite hitting for a 12 to come out but who knows. I could upgrade x

GWTW1939

The performance is definitely slick and professional but I can't remember anything about the song that stays with me after it ends. It's a non-event uptempo

ESCREGION

Spain made right decision and Chanel is gonna represent them. I would be happy with Tanxugueiras or Rayden too.
:10: for now but its gonna probably be a :12: until May

crashworld

Veteran
I feel bad for Chanel because all this drama. That girl came and slayed with her performance. To be honest, I went back and look at the 2 hot favourites' performances. They are just so lacking as an overall package despite them being original. This whole backlash against Chanel makes me wanna root for her 100%. She shouldn't be penalized because the organizers behind Benidorm Festival didn't do an ideal job on the results composition.

The song is definitely growing for me, and I can see Chanel and her team are likely going to give their all for the ESC performance. Why not stand behind her and hopefully she can give Spain the best results in years.

ag89

It's embarrassing what they are doing to this girl, it's not fun anymore. I know some "drama" is sometimes needed and attracts media attention, but at this point this is humiliation.

Top Bottom