Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

ayzelto

My top 8 after watching both semifinals:

1. Chanel
2. Rigoberta Bandini
3. Blanca Paloma
4. Rayden
5. Tanxugueiras
6. Xeinn
7. Varry Brava
8. Gonzalo Hermida

Mainshow

Veteran
Do you really think the running order matters when there are only 8 songs performing? It doesn't matter whether you perform 1st or last, 8 songs are easy to remember, come on.
It does matter in terms of the flow of the night and the perception of the show.

3 slow(er) songs following each other - especially at the end of the show, ain't really appealing to viewers and voters alike.

Same applies to all the faster songs or fan favourites clustered together. It can highly influence the juries and they make up 75% of the voting.

Jonkonfui

If they did an allocation draw, fine.

But the draw is utter garbage: Letting all fan favourites perform at the very beginning - apart from Ay Mama which kicks off the 2nd half... the last three songs are also the slower ones/ballads.

This draw isn't balanced at all neither in sound nor based on the fans/votes.
Wow running order is not garbage but utter garbage... It seems there are a lot of "Spanish" people in Germany. Its friday drink, fuck and who cares? Running order? O my.

Jonkonfui

My top 8 after watching both semifinals:

1. Chanel
2. Rigoberta Bandini
3. Blanca Paloma
4. Rayden
5. Tanxugueiras
6. Xeinn
7. Varry Brava
8. Gonzalo Hermida
Eyy Rigoberta second???... You must be drunk too... Yes, i know it is cheaper than a shrink.

I bims

Veteran
Do you really think the running order matters when there are only 8 songs performing? It doesn't matter whether you perform 1st or last, 8 songs are easy to remember, come on.
Yep I really think it matters even in a small selection. People are conditioned that the best comes last. It can even matter what song comes before and after.

Ezio

Veteran
Here‘s the truth. Ay mam‘a is so much emoshen. It‘s too much for me. everything about the song and perforomance is iconic. The lyrics are wonderful, the dancers are so relatabl, they feel like a family.

when I watch their performance, there are tears everywhere.

to be honest, Chanel has by 20 billion miles the best slutbop ever for Eurovision. She shows Eleni and all the silver skirt ladies of last year, who‘s boss. But then, it‘s too perfect. she is better than me, her dancers are better than me. Thanks for reminding me I‘m not as gorgeous and supple

Decayingbooks

Here‘s the truth. Ay mam‘a is so much emoshen. It‘s too much for me. everything about the song and perforomance is iconic. The lyrics are wonderful, the dancers are so relatabl, they feel like a family.

to be honest, Chanel has by 20 billion miles the best slutbop ever for Eurovision. She shows Eleni and all the silver skirt ladies of last year, who‘s boss. But then, it‘s too perfect. she is better than me, her dancers are better than me. Thanks for reminding me I‘m not as gorgeous and supple
The presenters before the song commented that Rigoberta brought her husband and cousin to the stage, so they do are a family

DanielLuis

Let me explain what makes me feel truly frustrated:

*Rigoberta farts*
Rigoberta fans: WOAAAHHH this is amazing!!!

*Tanxugueiras fart*
Tanxugueiras fans: WOAAAHHH this is amazing!!!

I think this is clear enough.
Yeah, unfortunately this sort of exaggerated stanning has been growing a lot in the Eurovision community in the past few years.
I just hope that, no matter whoever wins tomorrow night, Spanish fans will be thankful for the amazing national final that RTVE has produced for them this year and rally around the winner, instead of bringing fire and eurodrama down on twitter and all over social media and hating on the artists in the Final. Spain is finally getting a NF with the quality they deserve, and hopefully it won't be a one off due to the toxic behaviour from the eurovision community.

Ezio

Veteran
The presenters before the song commented that Rigoberta brought her husband and cousin to the stage, so they do are a family
Wow that’s wonderful. So organic and authentic. It‘s gonna sell very well

Ezio

Veteran
What I love about both Ay Mama and SloMo is that both songs are about motherhood, kinda

Jonkonfui

Tears everywhere?? Hahaha... You ejaculated... That was because of the huge tit... U r a pervert, u know?

Mrm

Veteran
Not that I am shocked, but the misogyny among predominantly homosexual male ESC fans is frightening at this time and age. While I did love Chanel's performance it really deepens the fans' perspective and expectations of female performers as a skilled dancer (whose live vocals are immediately questioned), diva and what not. While on the other side Rigoberta's performance is, as shown above, described as "messy". Her entry could be compared to those of Laka and Sebastian Tellier (now Eurovision classics) but they never really received this kind of criticism. This is exactly why Ay mama is important because it challenges those expectations while being playful. God forbid the inflatable boob, right?
Can we skip both of them for Turin, somehow, please???? xpray xpray xpray

Mrm

Veteran
Hahahahahaha this is that annual NF where we totally disagree... :lol:
My top 3 and only choices Id be satisfied with:

1. Tanxugueiras
2. Gonzalo Hermida
3. Blanca Paloma

Let's see who will end satisfied this Saturday?! :mrgreen:

Tanxgueriras faced the same misogyny, yes, my original post pointed that it overlaps with all female performers (including as stated in my post, Chanel).

It is not about disliking, it's about the context and the very specific wording shown towards female performers in NFs and ESC in general. The expectations, the putting-in-a-box, the know-it-all-fan. Even male gaze.

Once again, I was NOT insulting anyone, the reaction to my post has turned to be a more elaborate take on the entry with very careful wording (members using word musically carefully now). Saying "mess" just doesn't cut it anymore. If you really feel I insulted someone you should report me, don't you think?
Uncritically?! You don't seem to show any constructive criticism yourself.

For someone calling up on other's education level you really do put it plainly and with a dangerous perspective as one other member did. Misogyny is greatly overloooked in such instances of micro aggression mainly to acts (as demosntrated here) of gangbanging on a whistleblower, sending low blows that diminish human dignity, decoying the topic when it was clear and laughing at the matter.

I as a mature person am going through a process of education. It just feels like you are not willing to understand what I am saying, but are rather looking into how to insult me for my poor education, sorting myself together, and calling me immature.

If you are not insulting all people here due to your prejudice that most people here criticize female performers because they are

A) openly mysogininsts
B) unaware of their mysoginy

Then you should maybe consider the option that you assuming that

1. Most people in ESC community and on this forum are gay men
2. expressing negative opinion on a performance of a female artist means they are mysoginst...

Perhaps actually show that you yourself have biased opinions on ESC community, and...

Discriminatory prejudices towards gay men...

You should really get aware of.

Of course, speaking in general here, don't take it personally hhaahhahqh.

And as a straight feminist in human rights sphere, I will now say that Miss Rigoberta was an embarassment to femisim yesterday with that cringe monstruous supranatural boob and so past tense with a move Madonna made first 35 years ago.

And that Chanel a woman showing of her thongs for public does not represent me nor feminism.

And that those Gallegas are interesting as much as KUD Bećarac. Being a Croatian you'll understand.

Yeah, I'm a mysoginist, beat me. Hahahah

rather a very superficial way of singing along something you don't have to really deal with on another level and are excused.

Exactly nowadays all mamas papas kids with and iPhone over 1000 EUR take photos on IG of their boobs and think they are advocating for feminism hahaha.

That began before though, when my generation saw Sex and the City, thininkg sleeping with half of city and being poor so you can buy Blahniks equals independent woman. 🤣

Unless you have been a / compassionate and sympathetic for:

1. A woman opressed by her male family members or abused in family or at work by men
2. A working mother in a competitive society
3. A poor woman on the bottom of social scale
4. A working woman who works her booty off to exhaustion to get paid less than male peers and to never be promoted over them

You really don't know how low a woman's life can be.

Your nude boobs thus mean zero to me. Thanks, but no, thanks.

FabiESC

My Ranking

01 Azúcar Moreno – Postureo 9/10
02 Unique – Mejores 9/10
03 Javiera Mena – Culpa 8/10
04 Xeinn – Eco 8/10
05 Chanel – Slo mo 7/10
06 Rayden – Calle de la llorería 7/10
07 Gonzalo Hermida – Quién lo diría 6/10
08 Varry Brava – Raffaella 6/10
09 Tanxugueiras – Terra 6/10
10 Sara Deop – Make you say 5/10
11 Rigoberta Bandini – Ay Mama 4/10
12 Luna Ki – Voy a morir 4/10
13 Blanca Paloma – Secreto del agua 4/10
14 Marta Sango – Sigues en mi mente 3/10

Update my Ranking after all Peformances with only the 8 Finalists

01 Chanel – Slo mo 9/10 // +2
02 Rayden – Calle de la llorería 8/10 // +1
03 Xeinn – Eco 7/10 // -1
04 Gonzalo Hermida – Quién lo diría 6/10 // =0
05 Tanxugueiras – Terra 6/10 // =0
06 Blanca Paloma – Secreto del agua 5/10 // +1
07 Varry Brava – Raffaella 5/10 // -1
08 Rigoberta Bandini – Ay Mama 2/10 // -2

goncalovieira

Am I the only one that loves Gonzalo's song?
Apart from it, I should tell you that my favorite here is Chanel! She is the real proof that is possible to elevate an average song for a very good final product.

Top Bottom