Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
Chanel slaying Latin American trends on Youtube:

YuOor73.jpg

I was expecting better performance in Europe.

Hikaru

I have a question for our Spanish friends : does Chanel have an accent ? I'm watching the lyrics video and I notice that she never pronounces the s in 'te gusta', , 'este', 'dispara', 'hasta' etc.
My Spanish classes might be far memories, I don't reckon ever hearing this type of pronunciation :lol:
She does! but that is very normal in the Spanish language, in this case because she is from Cuba, and there that is like a signature in the way they speak

Ausesken

I have a question for our Spanish friends : does Chanel have an accent ? I'm watching the lyrics video and I notice that she never pronounces the s in 'te gusta', , 'este', 'dispara', 'hasta' etc.
My Spanish classes might be far memories, I don't reckon ever hearing this type of pronunciation :lol:
You're right :lol: Her normal speech doesn't have an accent because she grew up here since she was 4 I think, so her accent is standard European Spanish (she does speak Catalan as well :lol:), but in Slomo she is using a Latin American accent, esp. Cuban.

theditz83

Veteran
Chanel won my friend's vote on the night easily! 3 :12: votes, 1 :10: vote and 1 :8: vote. She was even my :12: despite :cz: being my fave song from the final. xheart

The performance was, hands down, the best of this Eurovision. So slick, so well-delivered and let's not deny the vocal abilities - this wasn't style over substance, she rocked the whole of Europe and Australia and she should 100% be an enormous worldwide superstar. xlove

J-Lo currently sacking her manager and representation for passing up on this banger xqueenbitch

JRocket

I just realized something, some of the 6 juries that got "aggregated votes" due to suspicious voting patterns have mostly favored UK and some of the votes they gave seems fishy. For example, Romania has no jury points for Moldova but they usually favor them and the Televotes have them at 12. Televote also gave 8 to Spain while Jury only gave 1.

The points between UK and Spain is also only 7 points. Some of the broadcasters are asking for clarification and sending a formal complaint. If ever the results are overturned and Spain turns out to be 2nd, I can't imagine the fury the Spanish fans will have for the EBU.

MAD20

Despite being Tanxugueiras team when Benidorm Fest happened, now I see why this won. Honestly I had never felt this excitement when it comes to Eurovision and I have to thank Chanel for giving us back the Eurovision hope. And of course, I never thought I would say this, but hats off for RTVE and their hard work this year.

MAD20

Despite being Tanxugueiras team when Benidorm Fest happened, now I see why this won. Honestly I had never felt this excitement when it comes to Eurovision and I have to thank Chanel for giving us back the Eurovision hope. And of course, I never thought I would say this, but hats off for RTVE and their hard work this year.

Lugano

Imo, this is the worst top 3 finisher in many, many years. It's just a thirteen-in-a-dozen bland, flimsy Latin song. Chanel is not a bad singer so there's that but the slutty act made it so cringe I had a hard time watching. I'm just glad UK got ahead of them so we will remember them as the country that came in second after the Ukraine sympathy win.

soulm8

Imo, this is the worst top 3 finisher in many, many years. It's just a thirteen-in-a-dozen bland, flimsy Latin song. Chanel is not a bad singer so there's that but the slutty act made it so cringe I had a hard time watching. I'm just glad UK got ahead of them so we will remember them as the country that came in second after the Ukraine sympathy win.
I bet you didn’t mind half-naked man(Finland). But you felt offended by a sexy lady. Hypocrites everywhere.

jeriswani

I just realized something, some of the 6 juries that got "aggregated votes" due to suspicious voting patterns have mostly favored UK and some of the votes they gave seems fishy. For example, Romania has no jury points for Moldova but they usually favor them and the Televotes have them at 12. Televote also gave 8 to Spain while Jury only gave 1.

The points between UK and Spain is also only 7 points. Some of the broadcasters are asking for clarification and sending a formal complaint. If ever the results are overturned and Spain turns out to be 2nd, I can't imagine the fury the Spanish fans will have for the EBU.

There anger should be at the jurors who were corrupt and got themselves disqualified.

Top Bottom