15 5.9%

10 4.0%

7 2.8%

7 2.8%

2 0.8%

20 7.9%

• Total voters

alca

I am listening to this song everyminute.Much better than some popular songs.
And That was one of my favorites.I was just hopping that she could be in top 10,but the 13rd is good too.
And She is so beautiful,OMG :D

*cough* *cough* :lol:

sophielou

Re: SLOVENIJA - Slovenia 2011

I just want to say that I really enjoyed Slovenia's entry this year. It was genuinely really great and I have re-listened to it several times as a result of seeing it in the semi-finals and again in the finals.

Woohoo

Re: SLOVENIJA - Slovenia 2011

I just want to say that I really enjoyed Slovenia's entry this year. It was genuinely really great and I have re-listened to it several times as a result of seeing it in the semi-finals and again in the finals.

Same here. I even voted for Slovenia :) Maja did a great job but she shouldn't have worn that slutty dress. Anyways, thank god juries saved her from the bottom 5 :oops: I can't understand why the public did not support her. :confused: If she had represented Serbia or BosniaHerzegovina, she would have been easily in the top 10 of televoting. :mad:

DeepInsidePaulOscar

8 pts.

I didn't really think much of the song in the run up to the contest,but on the night she wowed me, won me over, and made me like the song a lil bit more.

SRBIJA

Banned
Been listening to Slovenian version whole evening :lol: And its completely brilliant :eek: A pity we couldnt hear that one on ESC stage :(

Mrm

Veteran
My favorite in 2011, both "Vanilija" and "No one" are equally GREAT! :)

tuorem

Best song and performer of the 2011 edition imo.

I was so glad that the juries saved her during the final, I mean 22nd or something in the televoting is just too much to bear for me. Juries ranked her 4th if I remember, and she was their first pick in the semi. Amazing. :p

"Vanilija" with the same outfit and hairstyle would have been perfect indeed.

I was sooo overjoyed to see the Slovenian flag among the finalists.

Top Bottom