5 2.3%

6 2.7%

21 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Onas eroproc ni somrefne snem

Koja li je tajna zdrave kose Megan Markl?
Koja li je tajna?
Koja li je tajna zdrave kose Megan Markl?
Koja li je tajna? (Koja li je tajna?)
Mislim da u pitanju je duboka hidratacija
Kažu da na koži i kosi se jasno vidi sve
Recimo, tamni kolutovi oko očiju ukazuju na probleme s jetrom
Frke oko usana možda uvećanu slezinu
Uvećana slezina nije dobra, nije lepa
A umetnica mora biti zdrava

Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, bi-bi-bi-biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, mora, mora, mora

Velika je sreća što postoji
Autonomni nervni sistem
Ne moram kontrolisati otkucaje srca
Srce kuca, srce samo kuca
Lepi dani, jarke boje, suknje moje na mom telu
Suknje moje, pas i ja
Šetamo nas dvoje, brojimo korake,
suknja ide oko noge moje,
mi šetamo i to je sve
I ne mora bolje, srce samo kuca
Dajem poverenje, neka samo kuca
Dajem poverenje, neka kuca, neka dišem
Bože zdravlja, Bože zdravlja, Bože zdravlja
(Bože zdravlja)

Nemam knjižicu
O kako da me prate (U ime zdravlja)
Da o meni brinu (U ime zdravlja)
Umetnica je nevidljiva (U ime zdravlja)
Ne vidiš me, to je magija (U ime zdravlja)
Umetnica može biti zdrava

Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, bi-bi-bi-biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, može, može, može

In corpore sano, in corpore sano
Corpus je sano i šta ćemo sad
Mens infirma in corpore sano
Animus tristis in corpore sano
Mens desperata in corpore sano
Mens conterrita in corpore sano
I šta ćemo sad​

MAD20

Damn I can't rank it yet, I don't know what to think about it but this is probably one of the weirdest performances since Portugal 2019. I think I like it but I'm not sure.

aef

Okay guys I need information! :ROFLMAO: I didn't follow the NF at all, Ionly saw a recap of the songs before the live shows. Can anyone please explain the winning song and the staging to me. Why is she casually washing hands on the stage...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Haha actually I quite like this though! It's so different and it's serving nice beat and nice vibes... I'm starting quite high here, with :8: points. Let's see how I will think about his song tomorrow haha.

Btw it's already #22 in :at: Youtube trends, :rs: diaspora is already listening heavily to this haha

Koori

Okay guys I need information! :ROFLMAO: I didn't follow the NF at all, Ionly saw a recap of the songs before the live shows. Can anyone please explain the winning song and the staging to me. Why is she casually washing hands on the stage...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Haha actually I quite like this though! It's so different and it's serving nice beat and nice vibes... I'm starting quite high here, with :8: points. Let's see how I will think about his song tomorrow haha.

Btw it's already #22 in :at: Youtube trends, :rs: diaspora is already listening heavily to this haha

Someone close to her died because he didn't have an insurance or something like this, so she's basically dissing local healthcare system

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I don't think I'll surprise anyone by saying that I'm super into the performance. Bizarre in the most wonderful way. I wish the song were as gutsy and weird, but it certainly has flashes of that throughout and gets weirder as it goes on.

How much will I let a performance carry............to :8: points.

ChiversLookDivine

This is the easiest 12 for me. Kinda reminds me of Go_A last year in that it sounds like nothing I've ever heard before, and that's what Eurovision means to me.

Weirdly the other song this reminds me of is Euro Neuro of all songs, except instead of people ironically liking it this is actually good.

Milos-BC

Absolutely delighted with this outcome and also glad that my votes contributed to this impressive televoting record. For the first time in a while, I am really proud of what we've chosen. It was about time we sent something different. We need to step out of the comfort zone if we want to achieve something more on ESC, and if things are handled appropriately, Konstrakta has the potential for a good result.

We can't send ethno ballads and/or generic pop every time. It was about time we went for something fresh and unique.

Time to find out what the secret to Meghan Markle's healthy hair is xheart

BorisBubbles

Veteran
This a serve.

it's ALSO a conan lol. It's so strange and out there and DARING (like the staging is like straight out of modern opera lmfaoooo), true, but nobody will get it.

I would love for this to qualify but I have my doubts. Evenso, holy shit what an unexpected out of the box choice from a two-way monkey like Serbia who ONLY know Balkan ballads and Trashbops.

:10: points.

Zeus

The f I just watched.. Man, I need context and background. Is it like really cynical or something?

ChiversLookDivine

The f I just watched.. Man, I need context and background. Is it like really cynical or something?

Google Translate tells me that the dipping hands in water visual links to the lyrics, joking that the secret of Meghan Markle's hair/looking healthy must be staying hydrated.

Which is incredibly tongue-in-cheek, as Koori says above the song is about health insurance and how someone she knew died because they didn't have insurance.

The last part of the song talks about weak minds in healthy bodies, sad souls in healthy bodies, frightened minds in healthy bodies - so I also interpret the song as saying that we focus too much on outward-looking health (like Meghan Markle's hair) and not our mental health.

The other interesting touch is that In Corpore Sano is a Latin phrase, and the last section of the song is partially sung in Latin. Latin is the language of science and medicine, with most medical journals and texts up to 500 years ago written in Latin.

Last edited:

Mrm

Veteran
I just love her so much, I gave :12: in the poll, I love how differet we are finally.. :) So glad, no matter results in Turin..

Love this song of hers so much, too!

HectorDM

Pretentious tosh by someone who thinks she's a cool artist. It's a :0: from me.

Sammy

Veteran
No instant grip on me. I‘ll give it a few listenings but for the moment it‘s a weak :4:

Sammy

Veteran
I haven't checked in detail, but I think this is the first time latin language enters the ESC. Serbia, you get an extra point from me for that. upgrading to :5:

hpp0

The performance is interesting but the song as a song isn't really remarkable. This is one of the few cases that I think the song should be translated to English or at least a decent part of it, cause else I don't think that too many people are going to get the point of the performance or care about it and since the song is mostly spoken, being translated shouldn't be that big of a problem.

ayzelto

I didn't expect that, but I like it. I know they are completely different, but it reminds me of Bosnia & Herzegovina 2011, don't ask me why. 7 points for now!

Journalist

I am very surprised to see that Konstrakta has won. My absolute winner was/is Zorja but I'm really shocked to see this as the winner.

About the song - it's totally something new from Serbia, lyrics is catchy (probably more for those of who understand it better) and it was for sure unique in the PZE22. I am a bit confused so I will give it 5 points for now. That part "umetnica mora biti zdrava, biti zdrava..." is really catchy for me and I can't say that I don't like the song BUT I'm not amazed with it neither. I'm not sure if this has some great potential for the final but we'll see...

Top Bottom