12 5.3%

13 5.7%

10 4.4%

6 2.6%

21 9.2%

• Total voters

GWTW1939

Top 5 take that haters! xyes

Dina was fantastic and did Russia proud!! xcheerxyaaay Unfortunately the draw :(xcry killed any chances of her winning but she finished fantastic regardless. xbow

deese

Dina was fantastic and did Russia proud!! xcheerxyaaay Unfortunately the draw :(xcry killed any chances of her winning but she finished fantastic regardless. xbow

congrats and I really feel bad for 0 points to you from us :(

A-lister

Veteran
An undeserved top. 5 no doubt... oh well, hopefully the other Russian broadcaster responsible next year might give us something more exciting for 2014.

blein

5th place *__- awesome results
About 2014 , i think babuskis will be back :)

evija87

Congrats, Dina was great! xcheer
Great result, but I wonder if people and media will be satisfied after Babushki second place? Hope so.

FilipFromSweden

I love the song in the beginning before '' what iiiif weeeeeee aaaaalll went to church and became friends and had piece ''

RomanFromRussia

Top 5! Yay!

Take that haters! Russia in the top 5 and look at the Ex-USSR points:

4 from Ukraine
0 from Azerbaijan
7 from Armenia
12 from Latvia and Estonia but these countries are rarely gave us points like this:)

Scooby

Well deserved place in final. Dina was great, whole performance was great, i just enjoyed it.
In the beggining i hated this song and it sounds too boring for me, but after live presentation in semi and in final, Dina amazed me. And at the end i send 5 votes to Russia (plus 10 to Greece and 5 to Italy)

Terry

I have to disagree. I think she had a great position in the draw and a lot of people remembered her enough to vote for it including the 10 from UK.

martin

I,m so happy that Russia was in top 5.

Dina was really Great and i think she did good both in the televoting and jury.

blein

Biggest surprise was
:10: from Ireland and United kingdom (Even in 2003, when tatu was n1 on :uk: radio , they gave 0)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I love the song in the beginning before '' what iiiif weeeeeee aaaaalll went to church and became friends and had piece ''

Me too, the verses in the beginning are nice but the chorus is blah (and the lyrics as well).

No matter not liking this one, though, I don't blame either neighbor/diaspora or juries for finishing high at all. It's a song and performance that had appealing, whether some like it or not. It's the 3rd most charting song from this year at the moment. So, it wasn't a Lithuania/Austria 2011 that had help only from the juries. And its neighbors didn't really help it either.

blein

neighbor's you mean 0 from azebarjan/8 from belarus/and 4 from ukraine?

blein

Yes ... Russia also gave 1 point to Ukraine ( i was like w*f )
Also your sign make me doubt about eurovision 2013 results .... It already happened in some year when eurovision was in malmo and denmark won.. It looks like it was planned from very beginning.

Scooby

Nobody can convince me that Russian televoters dont voted for Ukraine this year

musicfan

Me too, the verses in the beginning are nice but the chorus is blah (and the lyrics as well).

First time I've heard that opinion. The verse sounded serviceable I guess but very simple, the chorus was where the melody really happened and is the part that most will likely remember I think.

Also those lamp things rising from the audience was probably one of the visually most memorable moments this year.

Beat Denmark in both music and visuals.

Top Bottom