16 6.1%

16 6.1%

8 3.0%

10 3.8%

18 6.8%

55 20.8%

• Total voters

94ayd

Did the gang wear those awful led jackets (with ALEX written on :roll:) in the sf too? I didn't notice.

In the semi-finals the letters were missing. When I say them in the final I was ready to puke... :lol:

alexa

I just new this self-righteous prick of a guy (he's not nearly as hot as he might be thinking) would fail, I just think he didn't fail enough. 16th is way too good for a song like that. 16th in the semi would be a much fairer outcome :)

elfia

Maybe if A. were sing a song in russian ( in the same manner wich he did in the first 24 sec ) he could have been on top 10 ( LIKE GREECE).
He couldn't sing in Russian as according to the contract he had to introduce RedOne's song not his own.
As for me I like songs Alex writes himself very much - they are so various.

Sabiondo

Well now undertand why Russia ending at 16 : Conspiration by the jury..¡¡¡ I hate that this sush things happen in order to something, they surely was planning that Russia was out the final as well, but as they passed the jury sure voting so low in revange :mad::mad:

Grinch

So this was the worst one of 25 songs in the final? I don't think so!

elfia

Some countries were undeservedly thrown by the jury to the bottom places, the other countries were undeservedly taken up. I think Alex is heavily underrated by the jury. But he is the 7-th by televoting.
Well IMO televoting is more representative and shows if the audience is ready enough to accept those singers' creativity (and to buy their DVDs of course :mrgreen:) Well time will show who are real stars.

Scooby

The juries did - again - their work very well. such a cheesy song seen 1000 times before.

I agree!
His song was very weak, typical trashy song! Sorry Russians but this time Alexey steal Senit's place in the final!

Last edited:

Kate

Jury s.....s! It was not definitely the worst song in the final. I think that it was some kind of agreement between juries to place Russia in the bottom. Shame on jury!

Scooby

And what about Anna's last place (Switzerland)? She deserve it?

MyHeartIsYours

There's no Jury conspiracy, Alex's style of song just happens to be a style that the Juries dont usually go for. Im sure for instance 'Believe' would have come first or top 5 in the Juryvote if we had had them in 2008. It happened that the Televoters preferred 'Popular' over this which I understand, Eric Saade had a much better performance overall imo except the vocals which Sparrow obviously excelled at :).

Rose

If was verry weak, why Sweden was had an aweak song with aweak perfomance and got higther..??? :rolleyes:

I totally, 100% agree. At least the lyrics in the Russian song made sense . . . it just makes no sense - in my opinion, both songs / performances are similar, if the juries didn't like Alex's style, then logically they shouldn't have liked Eric's either. Yet Russia finishes last??

Last edited:

Milos-BC

This surely wasn't the worst song in the final. Certainly not the best, but not the worst either. This is "all seen before", but some other songs are also "all seen before" and they did great. I disagree with the juries on this one.

elfia

Enjoy - Alex and his funny stunts while shooting a new movie 'Suicides'

Last edited:

MissFinland

Wow his girlfriend is this Oksana!? :eek:

lilja_4ever_02.jpg

She won the price for best female actress in Sweden for her role in Swedish film Lilja 4-Ever from 2001. The film is mostly in Russian but written and directed by a Swede. Anyhow if anyone hasn't seen this film just see it, it's amazing and she's amazing in this film, one of my favorite movies.

If they are a couple they'll have very beautiful and talented children for sure! :lol:

This is what wikipedia says...:"Before her marriage, Akinshina dated actors Alexey Chadov and Sergei Shnurov. From 2007 to 2010, Akinshina was married to businessman Dmitry Litvinov. In 2011, she had a brief relationship with actor and singer Alexey Vorobyov, who represented Russia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2011."

I don't know, but maybe he's singlee...;) any one reads russian tabloids..?

elfia

Alex and Oxana have parted recently. Frankly speaking I've never liked her : a very good actress but a naughty person. She doesn't fit Alex at all. Now he's single (well some not serious involvements but I can understand it - he's a man:) Now he is in search of a true girl:) It's not so easy for him to find a right girl : he's so ho-oooot!!!!
My video improvisation : it's him who has to be there instead of that motoguy:))) Watch up to the end!

Last edited:

elfia

News from Twitter! Alex came to his parents' wedding in the church with his new girlfriend! It's that Ukrainian girl Tatiana he was 'caught' kissing with by paparazzi in the Eurovision:)
Alex in the church with his parents.

560-1.jpg

Tatiana- a new g/f

12638295.jpg

Top Bottom