8 3.0%

10 3.8%

18 6.8%

55 20.8%

• Total voters

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Ugh, that's horrible. Let's hope for the best. Things like that scare me so much and reminds me of my own mortality. I hope for a speedy recovery.

Milos-BC

omg, terrible news :(

I hope that he recovers as soon as possible.

alca

This is what Andy from ESCKaz posted on ESCNation:

Original report came on a famous tabloid website, which is known for making up a lot of stories about celebrities. It quoted concert director of Vorobyov, who said he was in intensive care in critical conditions with multiply fractures.

The story has been picked by all kinds of media, which mostly just reprinted it. As I wrote yesterday, Channel One also reported on it, again quoting same director, but now saying that Vorobyov has no fractures, but numerous bruises and a head injury.

The only updates since then were that baroness, infamous producer of Vorobyov immediately left for US, while his mother has no visa to go there. Baroness arrived and confirmed his condition isn't as bad as feared but declined to comment further. Today someone has tweeted that he has gained consciousness.

It is believed that tomorrow a leading Russian talk-show will be devoted to Vorobyov story. It basically discusses all most popular stories from tabliods - scandals and sensations.

However, yesterday some reliable media tried to get more details on the accident and discovered it is not listed in Los Angeles police and name of Vorobyov isn't listed in it either. Consul of Russia in US said they are ready to help, but nobody has informed them about this accident officially, they only read about it in tabloids but were unable to confirm it locally.

Thus, several articles now claim this story is fake. Apparently, couple of days ago it was decided to cancel his Russian tour as the tickets weren't selling good. Now, accident is given as the reason of cancellation.

Baroness is known already for numerous fake stories on her protegee:
- in June 2011 he apparently narrowly escaped being hurt in car accident in Moscow
- in April 2012 he felt down from 10 meters height during shootings of a movie
- in June 2012 he apparently was hit on his head and had to spent several days in hospital in Italy where he was taking part in movie shootings as well
- in September 2012 he narrowly escaped death at another shootings in Kazan
All these stories had been hugely pubicized in Russian tabloids.

Vorobyov is mainly remembered not for his Eurovision performance and failure, but for the fact that he sweared during the live broadcast of the show. He still kept boasting about his leading roles in blockbuster movies in Russia, Italy and US and recording of the album with Red One, but hasn't actually released anything since his participation.

GRE

ALEX SPARROW SITUATION IMPROVED
With a short term paralysis Alex Sparow won the big fight against death after a car accident in the United States. His team informed oikotimes.com that Alexey Vorobyov is much better and soon it will all be again OK. The accident took place in Los Angeles as his car crashed due to high speed with another car. He is expected to go out of the intensive care really soon.

Top Bottom