22 9.9%

21 9.5%

10 4.5%

7 3.2%

8 3.6%

15 6.8%

• Total voters

PeterLPZ

This song was always in my TOP 10 and so I´m happy for Romania and Hotel FM. I don´t think, that this song will be in the top, but it´s a funny and nice song and I´m looking forward to the final.

ESCfan

Well done Romaniaxcheer
I always tell that Romania must be the winner one year,cause you always be on the top songs the latest years!Romania deserves the first place,but IMO this would be with a better song,it would be unfair for the previous great songs that didn't win (Tornero,playing with fire,let me try)...it doesn't mean this song isn't ok...it's just my taste!

Centrix

Our spokesperson will be again Malvina Cservenschi:

_RBC0698-smallVersion_2.jpg

Maya

taken from akoe:
Romania on next and this certainly lifts the mood after Germany.
Sung well this could have an impact with the voters.
Its a very happy song and vocally sounds great.
Its almost anthemic in parts. Another dark horse comes forth.

yay!!!

Centrix

I also think that it is a great draw to be after Germany. Germany is my favorite this year, it is a very good song, but also our song is similar with songs that did surprising good in ESC even if not many gave them any chance. Our song has its public in Eurovision and it is not a little public who wait songs like our. These are conservators while Germany is an actual song. For some people, Germany can be too mch modern and vocally David is perfect. Also he has a huge charisma and the next one is Austria, a great voice which will appeal only at juries. Romania will apeeal both, juries and televoting. And 17 is a great number. ;)

ESCfan

Good Luck Romania!!!May you change the world in a better place!!!

Sahistul

Good luck boys, hope God you will sing perfect. After that...maybe a top 10, it would be wonderful!!! ;)

Sahistul

17th place, I'm very very sad....the guys were perfect, song very ok. Pitty, next year hope will be beter. Big differences of the votes though, we were 4th in SF 2, now..

A.B.

I'm very happy about our place . We got through from the semi finals and didn't finished in the bottom 5 of the final. That's a good placing IMO

Narmina

What can I say? You did everything great guys! Congratulations Romanian friends! Great great thanks for 10 points! and you received 6 from us, which was a sing that you song is really loved by our public!

Top Bottom