Contact us

ROMANIA 2010 - Paula Seling & Ovi Martin - Playing with Fire

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Scooby

My number 1 is European number 3!!!

I voted for you, Romania has had by far the best performance of all participants!
Absolutely deserved third place!
I adore this song (and Paula xheart )

djh013

such a shame - they didn't perform it as well as they did in the semi.

Seemed to lack a little something...

Was still my 2nd favourite song though

helen

I want to thank you to everybody who votes for us and belive in our song!!! Thank you verry much we really appreciate.... xthank xhug xjump xwave1 -ro

Stella

CiprianZisu said:
how germany won is BEYOND me
i loved our effort and we had the best show.. hands down
please stop bashing other entries...3rd place is good,and if you tell everybody that only our song was the best,they will start to hate the song.You are too subjective.

markovs

Very good song, and well performed. She was the sexiest woman in the competition, for me, and those legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably ended up a bit higher than the song was worth, especially in a very strong year, but well done just the same.

Romania are consistently good and long may it continue

Alexu

djh013 said:

I totally agree that their performance wasn't as good as in the semi. The camera work also wasn't very good, a lot of important views were lost. Anyway an exceptional performance could have raised them in top 2, but Germany could have won anyway.

Margerita86

While I do love the song very much, I also love the chemistry that there is on stage between Ovi and Paula.

94ayd

Alexu said:
djh013 said:

I totally agree that their performance wasn't as good as in the semi. The camera work also wasn't very good, a lot of important views were lost. Anyway an exceptional performance could have raised them in top 2, but Germany could have won anyway.

The most improtant thing, however - her hair was better. :mrgreen: :lol:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Alexu said:
djh013 said:

Really? I thought they were much better in the Finals actually but i wouldn't be able to exactly tell you why that is. It felt like they were more relaxed but that was just my impression.

Alexu

I'm so happy for Paula and Ovi! They are so great artists...great job from TVR too. I'm glad that we won 3rd place with a lot of work, seriosity, and the most important thing with modesty. We weren't at all among the favorites as Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Germany, Israel and so on....but we managed to beat a lot of great songs, and this should be a lesson for those who treated us with sarcasm and irony, this is not important anymore, but we should know that things aren't exactly as we think they are, all the time. ;)

Good job for all countries too, this turned out to be an excellent year. Great quality of the songs!

Top Bottom