4 3.2%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CaraMia

The flame still burns, people!

"RTP has no evidence of a "boycott" of Portugal in the Eurovision final with the late publication of Iolanda's video, but it will investigate whether there was discrimination. If it concludes that there was, it will formalize a protest."

Realest

Well....

GNjgAnvWwAAjHVL

Realest

I´m not on X (former Twitter). Could you look whether the graphics for :uk:, :rs: and :no: are already available??
I posted :uk: already. The Rest is still to come.

Realest

Well, the song is not televote friendly. However, still top 10 and still a bad surprise for some fans haahah

The Top10-Result is valid, but you cant deny that Countries like :cz::at::ch::mt: would get 0 TVs with that (kind of) Song.

Realest

You are not serious, arent you?
There was 1 single harmless negative Comment here.

Laepo1

Thank the gods for juries then, Portugal got another top10 and I'm happy for it.

The haters can only spit their venom about that and nothing else.

GermanBango

Is this a genuine question? Asking for a friend's friend. :sneaky:
Well if we are going by the standards you've been preaching these past few weeks it probably is. Since, you know, you specifically said that SHE (not the song or Portugal) didn't deserve more than 13 points. Then again "Grito" might be to elaborate for your personal taste? Just assuming, since you seem to be more into nationalist propaganda basic pop ballads. So many question, so few answers. :coffee:

crashworld

Veteran
Well if we are going by the standards you've been preaching these past few weeks it probably is. Since, you know, you specifically said that SHE (not the song or Portugal) didn't deserve more than 13 points. Then again "Grito" might be to elaborate for your personal taste? Just assuming, since you seem to be more into nationalist propaganda basic pop ballads. So many question, so few answers. :coffee:

She is the performer of the song, no? So if I say she deserves 13 points and no more, it means the overall package that she brought with the song. The televoters' results speak for itself.

It's fine if you want to nitpick, it's expected out of you anyway. I have no time for all these negative energy.
Lighten up abit, it will do you good.

Top Bottom