5 3.9%

3 2.4%

5 3.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

simonPL

"Tańcuj" live on TVN, maybe someone wants to watch it: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?mibextid=WC7FNe&v=966114412188437

I have mixed feelings about this performance tbh even though I was rooting for "Tańcuj" to be our entry.
Performence is kinda messy. I know this is not what we could see on ESC, but still (IMO - still better than crappy "Witcher" performances).

When it comes to Luna, I am pretty calm. That one performence with her not that good vocals was kinda dissapointing, but I think this was the event fault, it was like all the flaws were highlighted due to sound system? I saw her other performences and I believe she can deliver good performance.

Her and her team's vision are promisins, so work hard, people! Last year, after Bejba's rehearsals Poland started to rise up in the odds. During the final show she was almost 10, as I remember, and she finished #8 on televoting, right? I think Luna will qualify from the semi and in the final her performence would be more jury friendly than "Solo", so in the end she can surprise us with a final result and I wish her the best.

Everyhing will be more clear after first rehesrals and videos of them.

Iker

Veteran
Im glad she surprisingly avoided #2, but #6 between the Big2 isnt that great as well.
Anyway, I still believe in her.

I also thought they'd put her 2nd. I think we will likely qualify and then be in bottom 5 in the final. But it's certainly possible that after a performance I'm gonna already know what will happen with us.

jatojo

One of my favourite songs this year. But 1) generally speaking, midtempo pop songs are not doing well at Eurovision these years, and 2) her vocals are not convincing, judging by the live shows so far.

simonPL

There's no denying that her performances at the pre-parties are kinda disappointing.

I can understand that you may have a bad day or sound system maybe is not pefrect, but when it coms to Luna, there is something wrong every time. It's getting harder and harder to defend her, but on the other hand, as I can see many videos from those parties are poor and weak, so maybe contestants should avoid these non-professional shows, as they can only harm themselves.

Anyway, you wanna go the final? You better work, L.

Last edited:

Realest

Time to change this.
(Probably not this Year though)

GKqqVWBXoAMEt1J

Mainshow

Veteran
Well, maybe Poland should start sending good songs that would appeal to more people than just diaspora! :)

The Tower is their best effort in a while though.

That's what "Color Of Your Life" did and look at how the juries paid it dust.
Same applies to "My Slowianie".
"Solo" sounded like every other summer hit on the radio (which got a huge amount of airplay in Poland and Bulgaria before the contest anyway and therefore, wasn't "only for diaspora".

Moreover, "River" was quite jury-appealing, imo.

lilka

I have just realized that this year marks our 30th anniversary in the contest. Would be nice if Luna achieved a decent result... IN THE FINAL.

0scar

I really like this one, it's probably somewhere around my top 5 actually. I hope it is well executed in Malmö, would love to see it in the final (Poland will probably qualify though based on their semi, but hey better qualify with a great performance right)

Top Bottom