ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Mainshow

Veteran
There's a countdown for the video clip on Eurovision's official page

19th February, 9 am!

simonPL

Someone in the comment section wrote that the video is 3:19 long, but I cannot see it...? Can we check it? :p

Mainshow

Veteran
Just assuming that this is actually correct, i believe it fits to Luna's video (adding intro and outro of the Eurovision channel this year).

Justyna hasn't released an official video yet either (just the lyric one) so who knows.. but if it's really LUNA vs JUSTYNA - :pl: will perform well this year (qualifying).

Unless someone else has been chosen to represent the country - I would love for them to fully go native language since it's a 100% televoting semi final and (un)"professional" juries don't have any impact on preventing ethno songs from qualifying anymore.

simonPL

...or she's just counting down to the results that are good for her.
Justyna posted something on InstaStories too, she's jumping and singing her song as the trainging "for the future".

They already know who is it.

HarryUK

Veteran
If you send Justyna then I'll have to show my spin instructor the clip and get him to do a workout to it with me because holy GOD it's a workout to watch nevermind perform

Mainshow

Veteran
I'm still a bit pissed they announce it at 9 am - like don't other people have to work at that time in Poland as well? :D

I have to teach from 8am to 4 pm - I won't be able to listen to the song in between - unless I will make other teachers listen to it during the break :D

I just hope that when I come back to this thread, it says "Luna" or "Justyna" when I open it around 5 pm.

lilka

I'm still a bit pissed they announce it at 9 am - like don't other people have to work at that time in Poland as well? :D

I have to teach from 8am to 4 pm - I won't be able to listen to the song in between - unless I will make other teachers listen to it during the break :D

I just hope that when I come back to this thread, it says "Luna" or "Justyna" when I open it around 5 pm.
Hahaha I'm a teacher too and unfortunately the 2nd lesson in my school starts 8:50. :LOL:

Mainshow

Veteran
Hahaha I'm a teacher too and unfortunately the 2nd lesson in my school starts
At least, we suffer the same :)

I just hope we don't get disappointed by getting another "The Ride" fiasco after coming home from work :D
That would f'ck up my entire week :D

lilka

Well, we'll see. I finish 14:20 and I think it's the first thing I'll check leaving the building.

Mainshow

Veteran
Well, we'll see. I finish 14:20 and I think it's the first thing I'll check leaving the building.

I'm the same! - I've got a short break of 15 minutes before I have to "watch" them having lunch and paying attention that they don't hurt or fight each other... I will probably try to get on the Internet around 1 pm but that's only possible if no other teacher "want" something from me. We'll see - I just hope for a quiet day.

Woud you prefer Justyna to Luna or someone else?

lilka

My choice is Justyna definitely.
I do not get that excited, though. I'm waiting for Greece.

JSSArcos

In LUNA vs JUSTYNA

I think I prefer Luna, but neither is a bad song

But I really liked it too (I didn't listen to all the possible entries...):
Izabela Zabielska - Nowhere to Go
didi - Karma
Jesień - Tańcuj

Loindici

Veteran

Mainshow

Veteran
What a flawless choice! I'm delighted and happy to see Poland represented by a modern pop song this year (and that I don't have to wait until 4pm to find out).
Jutyna would be an amazing entrant but the chorus of her submitted song was very Eurovision-esque. I think that Luna's entry feels slightly more natural(?).

I'm a half-time Swiftie and I like such dreamy pop music. Thus, :10: from me.

ayzelto

I would make other teachers listen to it during your break. First things first.

Top Bottom