3 2.4%

5 3.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

rasmuslights

Veteran
Rumours also say that it's an unexpected name. So this probably excludes Luna and Justyna.

I think we're getting someone who probably didn't even announce that they'll submit.

rasmuslights

Veteran
Another artist Coals says that they have big news soon.

crashworld

Veteran
And Bejba just released a new song. Coincidence? xpokerface

Just listened to it, it's really good! And it's 2.13mins. Nice to include another dancebreak like "Solo".
How did she release gem after gem is beyond me. Such a strong little catalogue she has built herself there.

b4ld3r

"Please forgive us for not choosing the androgynous twink last year, here's a new one" would have been pretty funny course correction.

Never quite understood the witch song, happy if she's out of the running.

blue00eyes

If it's not Justyna I am once again heartbroken and unhappy about TVP's choices when it comes to Eurovision.
This broadcaster seems clueless and hopeless regarding Eurovision Song Contest

simonPL

This article about Edyta Górniak is weird, it's like it's been writen by herself, lol. What does it mean that it supposed to be Luna, but Edyta came out of nowhere in the home stretch? Like yesterday? It makes no sense, she coudn't do it last minute, after likely Luna's selection. In this scenario Luna has been selected by juries, but Edyta offered TVP song and they changed their mind.

I put together everything I know and it seems to be Luna. My three different sources suggest that this may be her, but the one thing is the most interesting. My colleauge from television told me that they are not happy that information about results already leaked to the press. And only pomponik.pl has an article that says directly this is Luna. The rest are just rumors or fantasies (well, now Super Express says that this is Edyta...).

So I think this is her, but this is TVP so you never know.

To be honest I was rooting more for "Tańcuj". Why? Because I saw recap of selected songs so far and allmost all of the contestans are kinda the same - singing girls. We have a lot of Lunas and Justynas in the competition right now, so I am pretty sure that "Tańcuj" even if this may be not that catchy for non-Polish listeners, can be a good package with very nice staging and performance. Personally, I love this song. And this is in Polish.

Luna is my second best (from those we know). I liked this song from the beggining, even if I feel that the final chorus could be a little bit stronger. But this is an interesting choice and people who say that this is good only for radio, hello - look at Sweden and other countries with radio-friendly entries? Always good results. IMO even Blanka with her 8th place in televoting is a good example that catchy song can be a good choice. Eventually, "Solo" is one of the most popular songs from ESC2023 when it comes to official radio/streaming charts in Europe. I believe that after that success Universal Music Poland will try to do the same with Luna, so there will be some budget for staging and promotion (if she has been chosen of course). Threat of this choice? Too many girls like her in the competition.

Justyna? Of course not a bad choice, but I fell like she is perfect for Eurovision... but 2005. I don't feel the hype and I hope that all her fans will be not bashing our representative if she will be not Justyna. Now I can see that meltdown is coming...

"Witch-er" is like she tries too much, the song is too heavy for me and those English parts sounds terrible, so I would expect more of so-called experienced artists like her. If you don't sound good in English, just record it in Polish. It would be better option for slavic song like "Witcher". Eurofans can be crazy about it, but the rest IMO not that much.

GRE

Maybe it's time for Poland, to do the "Top-10 result of the decade"

1994-2nd place

2003-7th place

2016-8th place

2024-???

After all, this year is the 30 years anniversary of Poland,

so I believe they will go with something really strong.

lilka

@GRE It's what we, the Polish fans believe (or want to believe) since 1994. :D

But I personally do not even care that much since the day I found out that Petra will host again. :love:

Last edited:
  • Like It
Reactions: GRE
Top Bottom