3 2.3%

5 3.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

A-lister

Veteran
so apparently there are rumours that tvp is either going to internally choose Kuba Szmajkowski or they already did so
what do we think? because at this point it seems like it's better if they just choose someone internally instead of making another excuse of a national selection, and we're pretty much short of any viable options anyway

Oh God not that guy...

But yeah I agree internal selection is probably a better option...

blue00eyes

It's just a rumour imo. It is possible though, Szmajkowski works with Swedes and Eurovision will be held there.
He's quite bland and not too famous so if TVP wants to go for something forgettable and inoffensive this time they will ask him and buy him a pop song.

Looren

Veteran
I did enjoy his song in the last national final even if it was not really competitive, he'll really need to up his game if he wants a good result tho

burrito

It's just a rumour imo. It is possible though, Szmajkowski works with Swedes and Eurovision will be held there.
He's quite bland and not too famous so if TVP wants to go for something forgettable and inoffensive this time they will ask him and buy him a pop song.

they've already let him into the nf two times, so they probably would be willing to give him a shot, which wouldn't be too bad, nothing against him, but yeah he's bland, so if he's really going to be chosen, we won't be getting anything exciting

it would be better for us to send, say, Felivers, of course with (slightly) more polished song and (way) more polished performance. It would be a welcome change from the never-changing mighty trinity of pop/ballad/folk, one of which we send every single year since 1994.

Last edited:

blue00eyes

Did we ever send a rock/pop-rock song? ;-o It would be so cool if right people were doing this.

Felivers were only ok, everything was demoish to me but it had potential. It was still too Eurovision I wish it was more oomph to it, way stronger vocals and better structure.

lilka

Did we ever send a rock/pop-rock song? ;-o It would be so cool if right people were doing this.

Felivers were only ok, everything was demoish to me but it had potential. It was still too Eurovision I wish it was more oomph to it, way stronger vocals and better structure.
No, we didn't. Ballads, ballads, ballads... and Brzozowski. And Cleo. And The Jet Set, which had... what was it, actually?

burrito

i'm considering realistic options, Felivers are already tvp-approved so if they wanted to try again i think they would be taken into consideration

Iker

Veteran

His first attempt was pretty good. The 2nd one was very forgettable.

burrito

His first attempt was pretty good. The 2nd one was very forgettable.
yup except that he wasn't really that much of a good fit for the song anyway, he's got too much of the sweetest kid in the high school vibe for it to pull it off. the song itself wasn't half bad, maybe it needed a slight revamp but it was a decent one even like it was, just not a good fit for Kuba i guess

lilka

Someone else expressing the possibility of representing us?

lilka

@blue00eyes there’s nothing funny about it, it’s tragic.:p

blue00eyes

It is.. I use laugh as a coping mechanism it's so bad

@lilka Natasza Urbańska is interested, what do you think? I think (and I am sorry) that she is too old. Back in 2008 she was ok in the NF, last year she didn't convince me at all.

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
I’m really a pro at CapCut so I hope Polish Person from Polish broadcaster in Poland hires me to design Polish showcase in Malm-ugh, Swe-ugh-den

HarryUK

Veteran
I suppose switching from a fixed national final to an internal selection is just natural progression :ROFLMAO:

lilka

It is.. I use laugh as a coping mechanism it's so bad

@lilka Natasza Urbańska is interested, what do you think? I think (and I am sorry) that she is too old. Back in 2008 she was ok in the NF, last year she didn't convince me at all.
The age is not the problem. Natasza is the problem. I cannot stand her.
Hey, my favourite singer is 65 and she rocks, so... it's just a matter of personality.

lilka

Top Bottom