22 10.8%

60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lilka

Poland finally found its own Eleni Foureira.
Good comparison, as cheap image as hers. :ROFLMAO:

As to singing skills, even Foureira is better though.

Bmbriga

I said this will qualify.

She's really fascinating to me.
In the beginning I thought she's just a random next top model contestant who decided she wants to be a singer 2 hours ago.
But it seems she wants to be singer forever and apparently at the age of 13, she made and released her first single.
So at least 10 years of singing and practicing and this is it?!
Also, she said in some interview she's dancing since she was 5 years old. :oops:

Uto

Veteran
After the performance one of the Australian commentators said "This looks like someone said 'Daddy, I want to be a popstar' "
After reading this Uto said "This looks like someone said 'Mommy, I don't want to be a commentator' "

Fierro

This entry doesn't pretend to be anything but dumb plastic pop, and it does it right. It's fun to listen, even though there's no musical value in it. Unfortunately i think with number 4 position they are not going to do well enough

Realest

#4 isnt that bad tbh. She is the furthest away from all Fanfavourites (:at::es::fi::se::it:) and the 2 Entries surrounding her (:rs::ch:) arent exactly Televote-Magnets.
My goal for Tonight is Top15 with the Televoters and Top20 overall. She will definitely get at least 10 Votes from me.

sapsan

4th running orders is a killing positions. Yes, ESC producers have already decided: it should be in the button, as far as it's possible from the TOP-5. Story with Michał Szpak shouldn't repeat again when he get to TOP-3 with televoters but were killed by juries. For this time they want it to be the same low :mad:

lilka

4th running orders is a killing positions. Yes, ESC producers have already decided: it should be in the button, as far as it's possible from the TOP-5. Story with Michał Szpak shouldn't repeat again when he get to TOP-3 with televoters but were killed by juries. For this time they want it to be the same low :mad:
As always in our case.

Realest

No matter what happens tonight, polish People can be proud of her.

martin

Polish diaspora in the UK will help. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah and probably Ireland and Norway diaspora also will vote for her. We always give Poland small points in final and this year we only have 2 nordic country who will take a lof ot the voters. So i would not be surprice if Poland get 5 points from Norway

blue00eyes

Anything higher than 20th is amazing for this peace[ edit: piece, I am drunk]. We're done. Let's hope for a better future contestant.

Top Bottom