Who'd wanna be a king
Pulling too many strings
All that I've done
Oh Lord, I'm done

Gonna take my body down
Right down, down, down to the river​

Last edited by a moderator:

blue00eyes

I didn't see anything yet, just some pictures. I'm dying too see how the final product looks like. I hope this is more Sara James than Ala Tracz stagingwise..

Mainshow

Veteran
I really wanted to throw 15 diaspora votes at Ochman next Thursday but I will probably end up vomitting or passing out after all these effects before being able to pick up my phone.

Hope they changed it!

crashworld

Veteran
I really wanted to throw 15 diaspora votes at Ochman next Thursday but I will probably end up vomitting or passing out after all these effects before being able to pick up my phone.

Hope they changed it!

Can you not throw 20 votes to MDB? He needed them more than Ochman to be honest. :)

Grinch

It's a powerful entry and the rehearsal was very good. Nice change after last year.

Yoozek

(...) but I will probably end up vomitting or passing out after all these effects before being able to pick up my phone.
That's quite a troubling reaction to happiness and joy, better go see a doctor so they can fix you before Saturday. xqueenbitch

Chorizo

Mainshow

Veteran
Can you not throw 20 votes to MDB? He needed them more than Ochman to be honest. :)
I really enjoy "I.M." but I think that Ochman is not a sure qualifier anymore and tbh, I have other favourites in that semi - maybe I will vote for Israel 1 or 2 times, though ;)
That's quite a troubling reaction to happiness and joy, better go see a doctor so they can fix you before Saturday. xqueenbitch
Some effects (also in movies) make me feel sick (I´m not suffering from epilepsy) - I have to look away or I´m getting a headache and the feeling I have to vomit immediately (for a brief and short time).

Ezio

Veteran
What ends up in the toilet, could end up in the river...
I ended up in the toilet so many times already. Can't wait for the river with my new king.

empo21

Veteran
With or without the staging, I don't think Poland was seeing the final top 10 anyway...

But enough bitterness, I can't say anything bad about the delegation that birthed by favourite meme of this year - all the rehearsal edits of Ireland, Spain, Estonia and probably more to come xheat.

Mainshow

Veteran
He really sounded stronger during the chorus (compared to his National Final performance), he nailed it vocally - he sounded better than on CD, imo.

Unfortunately, Matt said that a "dementor"/dancer bumped into him after the middle 8 part.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
He really sounded stronger during the chorus (compared to his National Final performance), he nailed it vocally - he sounded better than on CD, imo.

Unfortunately, Matt said that a "dementor"/dancer bumped into him after the middle 8 part.

the juries should not take that into account in their voting tho, he should be fine

Top Bottom