Contact us

NSC Spinoffs: Information | Spinoff#177 | VOTE!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
eyCciy6.png

CURRENT SPINOFF (#177)
TBA

COMPETING THEMES (177)

1. All Around The World: a real-world country is chosen by the host. All artists competing in this event must be from the chosen country. In the case of groups, the majority of people in the group must be from the country. The song can be in any language.

2. AATW type of Spinoff but with NSC nations

3. AI Cover Spinoff

4. Covers & Remixes 5
: everyone has to send cover or remixed version of a song previously entered in the main contest, including the original versions of songs whose covers or remixes were entered in NSC.

5. Major/Minor: songs changed from major into minor key (and vice versa)

6. NSC ESC Classic: any entry from any year allowed

7. NSC NF

8. Oldies
: tba, the host can decide the timeframe

HISTORY OF SPINOFFS SO FAR
PART 1
PART 2

SPINOFF CONTESTS WIKI
CLICK

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

How likely is it that we'll get a covers spinoff any time soon?

I'm just wondering because I discovered a great instrumental but it's of a song that was already sent to NSC. (I think it's really different than the original but I guess a cover is still a cover.)

Sabrewulf238

I'm not sure if there's been a spinoff in a while but I've recently gotten into listening to songs changed from major into minor key and changed from minor into major key and I thought it could be a fun idea for a spinoff. I think there's enough videos out there to do it.

Songs in major key changed to minor key tend to become spookier while songs in minor changed to major tend to become more upbeat and light. (I'm oversimplifying it but you get the idea)

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Little interest in the Spinoffs lately...... :(

But I hope it will change! We already have 4 themes as I see, but we need a bit more for the poll!
I can create a poll tomorrow most likely, if we have a couple of additional themes.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Ooooh awesome awesome :giggle:

PS I'm sorry for being inactive here lately, but I kind of lost motivation a bit.... as I saw no real interest in spinoffs (I hope I was wrong though). Plus I actively participated in NSC 223-224 hostings, and before that I was on vacation. :)
But this will be fixed.

The poll will follow tonight! :)

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
The poll is open!
Please vote for the next theme! xcheer

1. All Around The World: a real-world country is chosen by the host. All artists competing in this event must be from the chosen country. In the case of groups, the majority of people in the group must be from the country. The song can be in any language.
2. AATW type of Spinoff but with NSC nations
3. AI Cover Spinoff
4. Covers & Remixes 5
: everyone has to send cover or remixed version of a song previously entered in the main contest, including the original versions of songs whose covers or remixes were entered in NSC.
5. Major/Minor: songs changed from major into minor key (and vice versa)
6. NSC ESC Classic: any entry from any year allowed
7. NSC NF
8. Oldies
: tba, the host can decide the timeframe

Deadline : January 30, 22 cet

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
The poll is closed!
Spinoff #177 will be AATW (with NSC nations)! xheya

Results:

Who's going to host?
@Tinchey maybe? :)

dogmeat

To make sure I understand the concept right: I'm choosing an NSC nation and we're all sending artists from that nation, like in classic AATW, right?

Top Bottom