Contact us

NSC Chat Box

Canuck

IMG-7953.jpg

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
With Halito's qualification record, it's maybe not so surprising that we still have several final placings that we have not yet achieved (12th, 15th, 16th, and 22nd), but we've had every semifinal placing from 1st to 27th since NSC 137 :cool:

esc87fan

I'm missing a whole bunch, I'm proud of my 2nd, 5th, two 7ths and a 9th. But of course I'm still aiming for that first victory, I'll get it someday, somehow ;)

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Just returned from one of the biggest music festivals here and I heard a couple of remixes of ESC songs there - never seen so many people dancing to an ESC song in this country :D

Blasterjaxx playing their edit of Tattoo and Da Tweekaz dropping their remix of Queen of Kings :D @Morty
Awesome! :D Both former ::bal representatives. ;) Darude played his ESC entry at an EDM festival in Sweden a few years ago, it sounded way better there than it did in ESC. :)

The Da Tweekaz (and Tungevaag) remix has been on my WLSC list for a while, but I hadn't heard the Blasterjaxx edit of Tattoo before. Looks like it might be unreleased, but it sounds like good stuff. :D There are loads of remixes coming out tho, which is great. :D

strajker

So I have listened to all of the entries without looking at who sent what, some of the entries seem like real shockers compared to what I would have expected from that nation like 4+ years ago.

Top Bottom