Contact us

NSC 64 | LIGHTS | WALORIA | FINAL RESULTS

Sean

Admin
Staff member
The song wasn't really much to my liking but I just LOVE to see the less fortunate of members winning, especially one such as Ugaly who's waited for a win as long as I have :mrgreen: Zoidiac coming 2nd is also fantastic, loved that song and I'm really happy that it did well. Genext, Rumia and New Acadia were all very deserved high results too so I can't grumble about the results at all! Congratulations everyone xcheer1 and thank you for the points in the semis xcheer1 xcheer1

Cygo is finally going back to where it all began, can't wait :mrgreen: xcheers

No Name

Aw damn, beaten on the finish line. :(
Well, I had seen it coming, and Ugaly deserved to win after a bad streak. No hard feelings...congrats! I'm sure you'll make a great host, Joch! xcheer1

2nd is super-awesome and something I never would've dreamt of before realizing it now. The odds certainly didn't leave much chances for me either so all in all I'm extremely grateful for this result. My best result since my debut in NSC. Of course, it can't be compared to a victory, but along with much other countries, that is something I look forward to experience some day in the future. ;)

Finally, let me end this somewhat cliché; thank you to everyone who voted for Zoidiac! Each and every point were appreciated! A very special thank go out to Akkåville, Angelic, Roseland, Xorientia, and Sunland for the magical 12 points!

And last but not least, congratulations to Madde for making this edition truly unforgettable. It was hosted to perfection.

Sim

Well guys, I started with 2nd place in NSC and ended with 3rd place.
I will be out for a while.
NSC was a great experience for me, thanks all and see you maybe in the future!

takeru

@Sim Thank you for your entries and participation, particularly your latest entry which, as you can see, I loved a lot xheart :D
Genext has provided some memorable entries, and while I of course wish you the best for your break, I hope you'll definitely return someday! :mrgreen: xcheer

@Michel Congrats on your great result!!! Just like your debut, Zoidiac got reeeally close; it can only mean your gold medal is coming soon just around the corner ;)

chrisportelli

Congratulations for the winner Ugaly.... thanks for all those who voted for Gozitania, namely, Kostanovia, Vedatistan, Calypso, Nukuland, and Flora. Although it was disappointing finishing in the bottom end, hope that this result invigorates the Gozitans to choose much better entries :D

twister

Congratulations for the winner Ugaly.... thanks for all those who voted for Gozitania, namely, Kostanovia, Vedatistan, Calypso, Nukuland, and Flora. Although it was disappointing finishing in the bottom end, hope that this result invigorates the Gozitans to choose much better entries :D

pfffttt i didnt get a thanks and I gave you 12 :(

and its an AWESOME entry, stop beeing silly!!!!

Simon87

Congrats Jochen :D

It was very nice song ;)

And woo tnx to all who voted for Pigeon Island, 9th place is very good xcheers

MrJadeEwen

First time i've ever reju qualified i think :p Thanks to those from semi 1 for voting me in ;)
Massive thanks to Comino for the 12, and anyone else who gave Mooseland points :p
12th is awesome :D thanks so much.
Special thanks to Madde for an epic show :D

Simon87

OMG i forgot to say congrats to Waloria for a fantastic nsc organisation!

JackBauer

Yes thanks Waloria for an amazing show!

Now, for Nsc 65, if you have time please vote in Tohru National Final!:p

It's a poll so it shouldn't take too much time,no pm to send and all that lol!

And i tried to make a banner for the first time today! Just visit my thread, just for the effort :D

zechhh

Wow, awesome winner!

Grats to Ugaly and everyone else who did better than expected and thx to Waloria for the great hosting! :mrgreen:

Fearnavigatr

Okay, let's see if I can conjure up some kind of reaction.

First off
THANK YOU GENEXT!!!
xcheer1 xcheer1 xcheer1 xcheer1 xcheer1 xcheer1 xcheer1 xcheer1 xcheer1 xcheer1

Continuing, I'm friggin' unable to believe this. After all of this nation's hardships, despite some good attempts, I had long accepted that another victory just wouldn't ever be within my reach. So now here we are, a second victory, and a fully legitimate one at that, I'm just speechless, I'm quite simply unable to comprehend it... People who were present on Skype during the moment of truth should be able to give testimony about my happiness, this feeling is just insane!

A big shout-out to Zoidiac, my dear rival. Even if it didn't quite reach the full distance, you fought admirably, and I would've been totally cool with you as the winner, awesome entry!

I'm very much forcing myself to extensive posting here. Let's just finish this off with a THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!

Welcome back to Fuel for the 65th edition of the Nation Song Contest!

aletem

Congratulations Jochen!!! Well done! :D Looking forward for the 65th edition in Ugaly! :D And thank you for the points in the semi-final. I am glad that some of you liked the song. :)

Top Bottom