Contact us

NSC 64 | LIGHTS | WALORIA | FINAL RESULTS

spiluke

I can't express my utter disgust of knowing that I was 2nd in the semi final and 23rd in the final this is scandalous :eek:

Thanks to Flora for the surprising 12 xheart and all other voters :)
Congrats to Ugaly for winning , you deserved it :D

Last edited:

dogmeat

I must say that Ugaly, for it's great history, enriching NSC's music spectrum and being important part of the community, is among countries that deserve most to be successful.
It's great to see them winning.

And it was fatastic to hear Joch's orgasm ^^

And hell yeah, i'm PQ! o_O That's much of a success for me. For a few editions i've been imagining how awesome it would feel and now it happens at Rumia's 10th anniversary. And yeah, it feels awesome and i can assure you every village in Rumia is celebrating right now.

Cooler

Banned
Congratulations Joch! Really amazing song! :D
Thanks for everybody who voted for Lana, especially Bacchus for 12 points (gave them back :lol: )

Thank you, Lucian, for sending this song, it maked me really happy when I heard it! It's impossible to explain my feelings to that song, especially because I didn't hear it for long time, it reminded me on one part of my life really important to me! I just had to give it 12 :lol:
xkiss

No Name

SEMI 2 / REJU RESULTS

How come you ignored my votes?

After many editions of absence, I finally took my time to vote in the rest-jury but I wont ever again if this is standard procedure. You even replied back to me that the votes were counted. Not cool at all.

Anyway, here are my uncounted votes

12 New Acadia
10 Noizeland
08 Rumia
07 Kamandé
06 Zaprya
05 Adamsburg
04 Prasia
03 Cydoni-Gibberia
02 Ugaly
01 10 Regions of Mobius

Lenalite

After many editions of absence, I finally took my time to vote in the rest-jury but I wont ever again if this is standard procedure. You even replied back to me that the votes were counted. Not cool at all.

12 New Acadia
10 Noizeland
08 Rumia
07 Kamandé
06 Zaprya
05 Adamsburg
04 Prasia
03 Cydoni-Gibberia
02 Ugaly
01 10 Regions of Mobius

I'm sorry but I think, I didn't get your votes. :S You could send them again when you see your name is not in voting list. I uploaded voting countries' list everytime. =/ I'm sorry again. Maybe I made a mistake or sth.

Last edited:

No Name

I'm sorry but I think, I didn't get your votes. :S You could send them again when you see your name is not in voting list. I uploaded voting countries' list everytime. =/ I'm sorry again. Maybe I made a mistake or sth.

It's ok. My votes wouldn't have made major impact on the result but it kinda bugged me anyway. But obviously, if it is true that my votes have slipped through somehow, then I can't blame you. ;)

Asiye

First of all, congrats Maddie, you were a great host! :) And congrats Jochen! :D It is a good song although i didn't give any points to it. Results made me surprised. I never thought Ugaly would win but learned everything can happen in NSC :p And i think Comino and Gozitania deserved more :(

renzo

2dj9ahl.png

94ayd

12 New Acadia
10 Noizeland
08 Rumia
07 Kamandé
06 Zaprya
05 Adamsburg
04 Prasia
03 Cydoni-Gibberia
02 Ugaly
01 10 Regions of Mobius

Maybe it was for the better, as you didn't vote for me... xrofl3