Contact us

NSC 225 || Final Results (On now!)

Luki

Congrats Dan on another unexpected win! Thanks Nicolas for a wonderful hosting, LOVED the Only Connect theme. xheart

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
YAY! Amazing winner! xheat

Congratulations ::hal!

iowacorn

Congratulations Halito!!! Welllll done. Felt winner from first listen.

Amazing edition musically too xheart

Great hosting Aimulli, we'll see y'all at the next one!

Canuck

Congrats Dan! Well deserved winner, a bit disappointed to finish dead last by quite a margin but gives me some motivation to send a banger next edition ;) See you in Halito?

Here are the final votes from New Acadia:
12. Kordavian Isls
10. Szimbaya Kingdom
08. Comino
07. Vylkuzeme
06. Fierraria
05. Aimulli
04. Halito
03. Adamsburg
02. NBS
01. Moisantia

esc87fan

I think I'm going to give Korean music another shot. I know I failed with my last 2 attempts, but third time's a charm, right? xacademic

Here's how ::sak voted in the final

12: Fierraria
10: Insomnea
8: New Acadia
7: Vylkuzeme
6: Effiland
5: Aimulli
4: Illumia
3: Konthena
2: Calypso
1: Kordavian Islands

Karhu

I was definitely surprised to see ::hal being predicted as an NQ in the semi pregomesh and then again out of the top 10 in the final one. It stood out massively to me from the first listen with its powerful melody and storytelling. Congratulations berlyda! xheart

And thank you for all the points for ::ser! xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats ::hal - totally didn't get that entry, or predict it to win, but seems like a convincing victory for sure! xup

Thanks for 13th place with darling Erika - hopefully she can return to UMK next year and romp to victory to get the ESC starring role that she deserves xpray

Full vote of thanks when the voting breakdown is available - lovely hosting @Territrius, pulled it off in style xup

Rmetr0

Omg what an AMAZING winner! :love::love::love:
My sincerest congrats to ::hal xheart Like I said, both of my top-2 deserved :12:, so mentally I gave you :12: as well xlove

My full points were:

:12: ::red Basta - Cut, Copy & Paste -- WHAT A ROBBERY, but at least won the semi xcheer
:10: ::hal mehro - exploding xyaay xyaay
:8: ::eff Agent Fresco - See Hell
:7: ::rah Dero Goi - Clickbait -- those predictions were unexpectedly low, but congrats on your deserved top-10! xup
:6: ::slf Kiki Rockwell - Cup Runneth Over -- expected way higher...
:5: ::cal Sinkane feat. Tru Osborne - Everything Is Everything
:4: ::com Hollow Coves - On the Way -- didn't expect that high (y)
:3: ::zom Pendulum - Anti-Hero
:2: ::ill Dora Jar - Bump
:1: ::nac Madilyn Mei - Partners in Crime

Can't wait to see full semi results :) lol, forgot to send the message yesterday :lol:

Thank you so much @Territrius for the edition, great hosting with great interactive idea of presenting results! xheat

Rmetr0

And additionally, thank you so much for the semi points, I love you xlove xlove xlove

:8: ::aka ::nac + ::ros
:7: ::red ::yap + ::szk ::tch
:6: ::rah ::sla
:5: ::cyd ::xhu
:4: ::slf + ::xoc
:3: ::kam + ::wsn
:2: ::adb ::nbs
:1: ::doi ::grf ::taa ::yyy

P.S. I feel like my next most possible entry may be percieved as cringey and I really have no good expectations about it now, despite good first impression when I found it and a strong desire to send it... Not in the best mood now to look for something else to try to be more competitive due to real life worries... But I'll participate anyway and I'll see what turns out of it :) I'm writing this primarily for myself, so if I feel bad about the result or about how the song is percieved, I remember that I just sent what felt most right to me at the moment and that I had my personal reasons to send exactly that. Thanks for understanding xheart

Last edited:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Wow, I thought mehro had a chance of a good placing, but I didn't imagine winning again, especially so soon after the last time o_O Thank you all so much, it was so great to wake up to this :mrgreen:

Amazing hosting by @Territrius btw, I really loved the Only Connect style puzzles. Even though I couldn't watch the final results live (my parents are visiting this weekend), I was still following along this morning as I caught up, trying to guess the answers :D It was a very fun way to reveal the results.

Thank you everyone for your overwhelming support! xheart When I saw that Szimbaya and myself were both in the top 3, I thought for sure my 12 to Ich Kündige would put them above me, but I'm pleasantly surprised to see it wasn't even close :eek:

Thanks specifically to:

12 - Doire, Fervorosia, Griffin Empire, Tcher-Racoi, Xochimilia, Yaponesia
10 - Redwood Republic, Serenes, Svobodnia, Szimbaya Kingdom, Tír an Abhainn, Waiting List
8 - Adamsburg, Öösingimäed
7 - Calypso, Ugaly
6 - Orangualia, Roseland
5 - Illumia, Tamausia & Deltannor
4 - New Acadia
3 - Konthena, Rahasia-Diati, Slagensala, Zombira
2 - Effiland, Kordavian Islands, Papendink
1 - Belvist, Cherniya, Comino, MatiMati, New Bander State, Vylkuzeme, Xhuxhmaxhuxh

I've never turned down a hosting opportunity after winning, but unfortunately I will have to break that streak this time. I'm not really in a position to host right now (I've been working pretty much 24/7), and even though the automation tools made it a bit easier last time, it was still pretty time-consuming.

So I guess the question is: will NSC 226 be in Szimbaya Kingdom @marc ?

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations ::hal on the convincing win once again! :)
Definitely a great winner (really sad you won't host!)

Thanks everyone who supported ::rah and Dero Goi! xheya
This 8th place is definitely way above my expectations and I'm really happy. :mrgreen:

xheart

:10: ::bel ::tch ::xoc ::zom Marcobia
:8: ::dal ::hal ::nbs ::rum ::vyl ::yap Rehi Kaita
:7: ::moi ::svo WL
:6: ::kam Necluda
:3: ::aka ::bal ::fer ::oos
:2: ::ros ::tro
:1: ::ugl Bála Kunmena

Respect ::aim @Territrius for this great creative hosting. These riddles were fun! :)

Milos-BC

Congratulations Halito, well deserved victory xclap xcheer The song was definitely among the 10 best ones . I am sorry I didn't give more points in the final (compared to the semi), but the final was overwhelmingly strong. Congratulations once again xcheers

Congratulations @Territrius as well for the amazing job you did as a host xclap

Thank you everyone who voted for Belvist. This edition we were in chill mode. This is a song that I promised to send when I am PQ, and I knew from the get go that last place is very possible and realistic....but nonetheless I wanted to fulfill the promise and I am glad that some people still loved it. Thank you for all your points xheart On the next edition, a different song will come from Belvist, that is for sure.

And last (but not least xheart ) - Congratulations @Veronika on your amazing result xlove xkiss xheart I am proud of you xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Vote of thanks to all the legends that supported Erika and ::moi in the final xlove

:12: Endöré, Szimbaya Kingdom
:10: Illumia, Oussou Empire
:8: Fervorosia, Papendink, Perryfornia
:7: Roseland
:6: Belvist, Trollheimr
:5: Kamandé
:4: Akatsuki, Tamausia & Deltannor, Xochimilia
:3: Redwood Republic, Reym-L-Dneurb, Yaponesia
:2: Balearica Island, Cherniya, Halito
:1: Adamsburg, New Acadia, Waiting Iist

Top Bottom