Contact us

NSC 225 || Aimūlli || Semi-final results!

esc87fan

I guess I'm out then

Territrius

29th finalist confirmed.
I don't know what the proceedings are for mistakes like these, so I guess I need help from mods. :( It's my fault completely. It's not the first time I've made a mistake, too. I think it's time to accept I just don't have the time anymore to fully commit to hosting contests. :(

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
MODS what happens :(
Usually we add a 29th finalist in this situation (so the country that was put through still qualifies and the actual qualifier goes to the final too).

You should edit your post though so that it doesn't mention the nation involved.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I don't know what the proceedings are for mistakes like these, so I guess I need help from mods. :( It's my fault completely. It's not the first time I've made a mistake, too. I think it's time to accept I just don't have the time anymore to fully commit to hosting contests.

Don't worry, people make mistakes all the time :) NSC has had plenty of 29th finalists in its history. The important thing is that you caught it. Your hosting has been awesome so far, especially this results show!

Territrius

I need to quick go get my kid and will give NQ results tonight!

Here are the 22 qualifiers

Adamsburg
Comino
Cydoni-Gibberia
Effiland
Fierraria
Griffin Empire
Halito
Illumia
Insomnea
Konthena
Kordavian Islands
Moisantia
New Bander State
Orangualia
Rahasia-Diati
Redwood Republic
Serenes
Szimbaya Kingdom
Trollheimr
Vylkuzeme
Xochimilia
Zombira

+ Svobodnia?

Again, sorry for the mess, and thank you to everyone who participated in my Only Connect results xheart

Top Bottom