Contact us

NSC 225 || Aimūlli || Grand Final (DDL: 14th Feb, 23:59 CET)

Territrius

9OtM28c.png

Ah, the grand finale, where the stakes are higher than a soprano hitting a high C after a long night at the opera. Tonight, our finalists aren't just playing for applause; they're vying for musical immortality, or at the very least, a trophy that'll look rather fetching on their mantelpiece next to that framed picture of Beethoven.

And as we embark on this final movement, let's not forget the journey that brought us here. It's been a whirlwind tour through musical history, with more twists and turns than a Wagnerian opera plot. From the early contenders who tackled Bach with the gusto of a kid in a candy shop to the semifinalists who faced off against Mozart like they were challenging a chess grandmaster, it's been a symphony of surprises.

But enough preamble; let's get down to business. Tonight, our finalists will need to summon all the wit and wisdom they've accrued throughout this melodic marathon. And remember, folks, in the grand tradition of Only Connect, where every correct answer is met with a nod of approval and every incorrect one with a wry smile, expect the unexpected.

So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the musical rollercoaster ride that is our grand finale. Who will emerge victorious, and who will be left singing the blues? Only time will tell. Welcome, one and all, to the musical showdown of the century!

Text show:

For now the deadline is 14th February 23:59 CET!​

Last edited:

Territrius

Guys, keep voting, the deadline is tomorrow, I've only received 12 votes (+3 WL votes) so far! I'll tag people later today :D

strajker

I might end up being up to 2 hours late with voting if that's not an issue but I'll try to sort it out during work.

Territrius

No problem, I'll be accepting votes throughout the night into Thursday morning! :D Thanks for letting me know! Same to others, just let me know you'll be late, so I know :D

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
::rah just voted

OMG this final is mindblowing!!!! It was unbelievably hard to vote.... :eek:I literally disliked only 3 songs, and the rest are at least very good. And there are 6 (!) masterpieces worthy of 12 points.

Ooooh it was super hard... hands down, one of the best NSC finals ever.

Top Bottom