Contact us

NSC 211 ● semi results ● 29/11 19:00 CET

Charly

I feel like losing hope xcry

dogmeat

Although expected, I am very saddened by this non-qualification. Although NSC has gone a long way and it's in a good place overall, it still seems to reward simplicity over intricacy. Just like there are still people here who think it's fine to skip someone's entry because you can't identify a chorus.
Regardless, I will focus on searching for and promoting ambitious music.

congrats22

Last edited:

Territrius

Although expected, I am very saddened by this non-qualification. Although NSC has gone a long way and it's in a good place overall, it still seems to reward simplicity over intricacy. Just like there are still people here who think it's fine to skip someone's entry because you can't identify a chorus.
Well, you were my 12, I hope that helps!

Rmetr0

I listened to your entry fully in the LL and would've done so without LL too. Cannot guarantee I would listen to your (and anyone else's in general) entry for the second time though, even if I did not really remember it from the first listen, because, you know, time is not always infinite 😅
Maybe some parts of it, just to recap.
If there's something in the entry that catches me, especially (but not necessarily) from the first listen - then it has a good chance to receive my points, and it doesn't matter if it's 10 sec or 10 min long 😉

Top Bottom