Contact us

NSC 111 ~ Love is Final Results Show 19:15 CET

VedatiNet

Hi everyone and welcome to Meliki City where is going to be held the Results Show of NSC 111.

NSC 111 got the winner. Shortly you will know which one it is but 1 is true the winner of this edition will be soooooooo happyyyyy.

The revealing order will be 29 finalist first in the draw as they performed meaning first Trash Canyon, second Vedatistan,...., 29th Srvijaya. then the non qualifiers. The reason is because I wanted to know how the table would look like if only finalists would have voted :)

30th Dal Riata
31. Roseland
32. Pigeon ISland
33. Moisantia
34. Waloria
35. Carpatina
36. Rumia
37. Mooseland
38. Doire
39. Horehronieland
40. Zombira
41. Oosingimaed
42. Halito
43. UHOH
44. Bigicia
45. Trollheimr
46. Jeru
47. Luxona
48. Balearica Island
49. Perryfornia
50. Cherniya
51. Ugaly.
52. Calypso
53. Zumkotzen
54. DOP
55. Illumia
56. WL

I haven't slept well last night so I'm really tired because I worked on this Results Show for more than 8 hours now. I can say that I'm really on stress right now because this was my first time to host and I REALLYYY didnt know that hosting is such a huge job and I left behind the other jobs that were so important just because of this. It will take me time to finish all those jobs that I left. Anyway at the moment the most important are the results.

PS: The reason that I didnt ask LaBomb to make the scoreboards was because making them is huge job and none is obligated to do it for me. I really really appreciate the help of LaBomb.

Avalon

Re: NSC 111 ~ Love is Final Results Show

Great idea to see how it would look with only finalists voting :)
Looking forward to the show!

VedatiNet

Re: NSC 111 ~ Love is Final Results Show

Oh I forget to mention. The results will be revealed in two parts. One from 19:15 till 20 ( You know is the holy Ramadan month and we fast so at 20 h I most go to eat) and the second part from around 20:45 till 22h or earlier

VedatiNet

1TrashCanyon_zps3c778e5d.png

dogmeat

I haven't slept well last night so I'm really tired because I worked on this Results Show for more than 8 hours now. I can say that I'm really on stress right now because this was my first time to host and I REALLYYY didnt know that hosting is such a huge job and I left behind the other jobs that were so important just because of this. It will take me time to finish all those jobs that I left. Anyway at the moment the most important are the results.

Those of us who have hosted know this too well xD But hosting the results show itself is really awesome and rewarding!

sigi

yeah results...good luck to all but c'mon Nati....take the crown!!!

sigi

oh....big thx to TC, VEdat and Lacrea xheart

but GOOO YAPO GOOOO

Top Bottom