Contact us

NOW OR NEVER | NSC 63 in Akkåville - Grand Finale - DL JAN 29th 12:00 CET (noon)

dogmeat

Hey, no big affair happened here :p Some people only briefly stated their opinions about the extension. Then others started to call everyone to stop with the "drama", making it all seem even more "dramatic" and encouraging even more people to post the same. Infinite loop :lol:

I said i preferred the original deadline, but i don't think it was anything really worth spamming over one page here :lol:

No Name

It's been a while since we reached 7 pages in the final thread, hence this must be a really awesome and debatable final.

SpZ

Well you know that part on the nsc culture is dramas. So it is nothing wrong with having them (perhaps we should have more).

akka

Genext
Starogardia
Flora
Virgohronie
Ugaly

Left to vote. Whenever they vote we can have the show.

aletem

You know, you don't really have to wait for the others. If they didn't vote, that is their problem. You've extended the deadline enough for them.

akka

I was being sarcastic ;)

As I said, final show: Saturday afternoon. I thought we could have the show earlier IF they vote before DL (Saturday, noon) is over.

I'll wait till then.

Last edited:
Top Bottom