Contact us

NOW OR NEVER | NSC 63 in Akkåville - Final show (LIVE)

Canuck

10th place! Thanks everyone, I was expecting far, far worse. :D

Keko

8th place is really really good, but odds made me too hyped so now it's kinda meh..
Special thanks to Bacchus, Cydoni-Gibberia and Horehronieland for 12! xheart Big thanks to Cleoreantia, Balearica Island and Val D'Avelle for 10! =D
Thanks to Adamsburg for 8, Angelic and Zombira for 7, Kostanovia, Sunland and QuienDQ for 6, Dalisska, Calypso and Vedatistan for 5, Berceniland, Viola Per Sempre and Rumia for 3 and finally Serenate & Clair, Bokia, Tir an Abhainn and Fervorosia for 1. =)

Congratulations to Pigeon Island! =D Very likable song, nice winner.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Simon :D
Huge thanks toooo Pigeon Island, Roseland, Kamande, New Acadia, Mooseland, Arjastan, Tir an Abhainn, Blondania, Noizeland, Zombira, QuienDQ, Rumia, Yaponesia, Reignland and Ugaly!
I'm surprised at the 26th place to be honest, i didn't think i'd do quite as badly as that xD However, 78pts is still quite a lot :p

renzo

OK back from my exams to gozo and i see thisss!!!! waaa thankssssss a lot xheart A great winner xheart and also amazing 3rd place! WALORIA should have won this but hey 3rd is great too :) And really happy to see also gozitania finally pq!!!! :mrgreen:

Liam

OK back from my exams to gozo and i see thisss!!!! waaa thankssssss a lot xheart A great winner xheart and also amazing 3rd place! WALORIA should have won this but hey 3rd is great too :) And really happy to see also gozitania finally pq!!!! :mrgreen:

Congratssss, are you hosting? haha

aletem

Congrats to Pigeon Island!!! Well done! :D And that was so close. :lol: I was hoping Waloria could win, but anyway, pretty good winner. :) Congrats to Blondania for reaching a high place and they are PQ-ed! :D

Oh, and btw, thank you so much for those 100 points!!! :cool: 17th place is my personal best as a prequalifier. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Simon87

Renzo and I talked and he might be hosting, because i dont have so much time that is need for hosting

So it will be him or Madeleine ;)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Congratulations Pigeon island, awesome winner. This was my 10 pointer (12 pointer in the semis) so I can't complain. Alinta will participate next edition afterall, my schedule slowed down. See you all in....not sure where yet......

ronny1988

thank you for the semi-points for VPS :mrgreen:

semi2:
8: Zoidiac, Balearica Island
7: Rumia
6: Arjastan
4: TAA, Reignland
3: 10Rom
2: Comino

semi2-reju:
10: Horehronieland
8: Pigeon Island, Halito, Tohru
6: Ugaly
4: Zechonia, QuienDQ
2: Noizeland
1: Xorientia

renzo

After considering i have still 2 exams left, i feel kinda more oriented to let the hosting to madde :) I'm sure she will make an amazing job! :mrgreen: I really wished to host but i just needed one more week :p Anyways thanks for the great 2nd place xheart33

Cooler

Banned
Congratulations! :)

Thanks everyone who voted for Bacchus ;)

twister

And I will just fix something in photoshop.... soon.... Will start it sometime before the end of this day anyway :)

twister

And I would be very happy if you wanted with sending confirmation pm's until the thread is open. I wanna clear out my inbox :p

I think I was tired when I wrote this... This means: do NOT send entries until the thread is open! xD (with was supposed to go as wait)

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Congrats Pigeon Island!!! My 10 pointer won....and my 7 and 12 pointers came 2nd and 3rd.

I can't remember being this happy with a NSC result since forever! :D

There was some scary moments in there for sure, Ingrid & Pigeon Island are extremely worthy winners!

oh and strajker, didn't Qele win before? (and since Qele & Waloria are the same country (or person) than it wouldn't really have been a first technically)

Asiye

I can't say that i like this results but congratulations to Pigeon Island! :) Congratulations, Simon :) It's a good song but wasn't in my top 10.

Top Bottom