• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Both Gate and Super Rob would get my first :12: of the season so I'm elated xcry

And the way things are going it should stay my 1st until :at: drops their eurodance hit.

Kitakaze

I’m sure Gåte will still do really well but I can’t help but feel whatever result they achieve in May, KEiiNO would have done even better. It’s also a bitter pill to swallow considering they would’ve won had the results been 50-50. Still, can’t complain too much, just sad for KEiiNO again.

aef

Wow KEiiNO losing by such a narrow margin is quite devastating.

:6: points from me for Ulveham. I like the Nordic flavour they are serving but all in all the song is to rocky and shouty for me. :no: won’t be in my top 10 this year.

FilipFromSweden

It blows my mind a little bit that this was the first time Norway did 40/60 split and had they done it 50/50 as before, Keiino would've won

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Gate... from first listen I was not a big fan... kind of seen and heard it before

I feel that Keeino would have been a safer bet but Gate are great option, congrats Norway(y)

Miia or Keiino would have been top10 at least in my mind, Gate will probably get a mid board placement in the final. Maybe top 15?

Both Gate and Super Rob would get my first :12: of the season so I'm elated xcry

Gåte. It's spelled Gåte.

Honestly, expected more misspellings than this. Good job, most of you. :)

Seregil Korit

So incredibly happy for Gåte, truly the most exciting choice Norway could have made.

KEiiNO are a fantastic group. So much so that they deserve to come back to Eurovision with a better song. Hopefully this doesn't discourage them and they come back soon!

I heard this for the first time just now during the winning performance and I didn't catch the melody of the song. I can't remember a single melodic line to hum. That's a bad sign.

I gave it a 6, as a mid entry, the one I don't mind and the one I don't care for.

Sparky

The good thing is that Margaret Berger's slog failed.

The bad thing is we have to suffer a victory ride from this Rasmuslights guy despite him being much more entertaining on the loser side.

Jupiter

Damn, losing by 6 points must be so awful for KEiiNO :(
(And tbh it makes me wonder if the running order really did kill their chances. But then, I also think the juries underrated Gåte, and they deserved the win)

But I'm also so so happy for Gåte. Obviously a :12: from me, I'll know torture myself with having to decide if I love Ulveham or Veronika more.

Also, my apologies to the norwegian public. I was worried Super Rob would win the televote, but Gåte smashed it. And KEiiNO still came second too!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Yeah, the live performance sold me on this--I was fine enough with the studio version but what an impressive performance live. In terms of general vibes, it kinda reminds me of the band A Perfect Circle (thank you @RainyWoods for the introduction). This is a really strong, captivating entry live that I will give a somewhat stingy 8 in case they can't recapture it.

In general, I'm really excited about how this year's Eurovision features a lot of countries making daring and creative choices, even if I'm only on a mixed level on board with the results. Early days but really feels like a return to form for the contest so far.

Top Bottom