Reach up to heaven
To you

I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Yeah I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
And I'm still not sure
What you ever saw in me

No, I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Tryna fly, but I'm not able, so
Just let me go (I'm a, I'm a fallen angel)
'Cause no matter where my heart is
There's no way I'll ever
Reach up to heaven
To you​

Last edited by a moderator:

MalagaToledo

Banned
He is only 28?? I thought he was much older. I thought he was 48. Btw, Norwegian or english Version won't change my mind.

RIP Norway 2021.

But, i won't make acc on insta just to tell him in dm what i think about his song. Nobody is sending him any hate. In fact, i think everyone is avoiding him not because he has ticks, but because we don't want to offend the poor guy. So if there is nothing good about fallen angel song, the best option is to avoid him. I gave dislike, i gave 0 point, my opinion stays the same. Much luck to him in finding help he needs. I even feel sorry for him even though I think there is something so off-putting about him.

Elina UA

We get that. Norwegians Love and adore him. He is your idol. We get that on Saturday. But until his song reaches top 3 in uk, malta or any other european country who could vote for him it's pointless. You know what I mean.. if he is so rich to shower in Money while literally there are kids in africa starving and dying, if he is so famous in norway why does he need esc. Also, btw, there were disabled polish singer in wheelchair, Julia samoylova and others with sad stories and they didn't emphasize it and they have much worse type of disability. Btw, ticks isn't a disability if someone needs clarification. This is SONG contest. Also on video showed up on twitter, he was talking normally, no ticks no nada. Maybe he had mild or minor form of it. If i was him, the last thing i would do is to apply for esc knowing that Norwegians adore me and knowing that i had mental issues and knowing how strong monument is and how much loved they are in europe. I would focus everything on therapy sessions with several psychiatrists trying to help be mentally as strong as possible. I don't know reasons why he chose to apply for eurovision. Maybe Norwegians can tell us why because they know a lot about him.
He is only 28?? I thought he was much older. I thought he was 48. Btw, Norwegian or english Version won't change my mind.

RIP Norway 2021.

But, i won't make acc on insta just to tell him in dm what i think about his song. Nobody is sending him any hate. In fact, i think everyone is avoiding him not because he has ticks, but because we don't want to offend the poor guy. So if there is nothing good about fallen angel song, the best option is to avoid him. I gave dislike, i gave 0 point, my opinion stays the same. Much luck to him in finding help he needs. I even feel sorry for him even though I think there is something so off-putting about him.
That's bullying.🤮🤕

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Changed my 4 points to 5 points. There's something endearing about this man. I'm not crazy for the song but it's inoffensive, and TIX makes the corniness of it all somehow quite charming. And for better or worse, it's a catchy song. It hasn't left my head even though I certainly didn't invite it there.

Journalist

These guys who love TIX do it because they love him, because he made great job at MGP and deserved to be THE WINNER. I start from myself - after his victory, when I already put Norway in the first place, I learned something about TIX and his past. The way he brought one great song ( fresh to me, new, which we haven’t had a chance to hear so far ), his vocals, the performance, all together made TIX a winner. After all he wouldn't get that number of votes in vain, would he?
GO NORWAY, GO TIX, fingers crossed. See you on May 18th and 22nd in Rotterdam! He will go through the final cause of his song, performance, vocal and other things that make him unique star!

xheart 🇳🇴 TIX 🇳🇴 NORWAY 🇳🇴 2021 🇳🇴 xheart

18x12 so far! Well done guys! xheart

Last edited:

Kimrt

We get that. Norwegians Love and adore him. He is your idol. We get that on Saturday. But until his song reaches top 3 in uk, malta or any other european country who could vote for him it's pointless. You know what I mean.. if he is so rich to shower in Money while literally there are kids in africa starving and dying, if he is so famous in norway why does he need esc. Also, btw, there were disabled polish singer in wheelchair, Julia samoylova and others with sad stories and they didn't emphasize it and they have much worse type of disability. Btw, ticks isn't a disability if someone needs clarification. This is SONG contest. Also on video showed up on twitter, he was talking normally, no ticks no nada. Maybe he had mild or minor form of it. If i was him, the last thing i would do is to apply for esc knowing that Norwegians adore me and knowing that i had mental issues and knowing how strong monument is and how much loved they are in europe. I would focus everything on therapy sessions with several psychiatrists trying to help be mentally as strong as possible. I don't know reasons why he chose to apply for eurovision. Maybe Norwegians can tell us why because they know a lot about him.

Just get over it, please. I have no idea why you bother wasting your days posting shit here only to post shit.
Don't you have other things to do?

You're one of the reason some might need help cause you break down people instead of building them up. You seem like a typical online troll.

If you don't got anything positive to say about our entry, just stop posting in here. It is not like Keiino will all of sudden be our winner if you post enough shit.

HayashiM

Veteran
I think 90% of 'hate' here are people respectfully expressing their genuine thoughts about Fallen Angel's chances or liking Monument better without being insensitive to Tix in any way. There's absolutely nothing wrong about that.

The remaining 10% are probably mostly people I had already blocked long time before this Saturday happened anyway. Since the admins are seemingly ok with them, I can only strongly recommend you to block those people as well, your experience here could improve a lot.

But no, besides these two or three people I don't think we fans here deserve the omgThereIsSoMuchHaTeRs, because there really isn't, not on this forum.

nofuxCZ

Unbelievable, altho I think some of the explanation is that people who haven't listened to him before his win are now checking out his other songs as well.

I'm one of those. I think it's a pity that he didn't enter MGP with something like his other songs, because I find most of them pretty good, Fallen Angel is definitely the worst I've heard from TIX :(

MalagaToledo

Banned
OMG, OMG i just saw that Strong entries are in same semi as tick. :au::az::ie::hr::il::lt::mt::mk::se::ru::ua:
All of these are almost certain finalists and there is no ticks in it. here there are 11 countries who are fighting for top 10, Israel might not make it. But we can count all these countries as safe finalists. And there is also romania in this semi. Omg, ticks doesn't have even theoretical mini chance to qualify. xheatxheyaxheartxcheer

Journalist

Ireland, Israel, Croatia, N. Macedonia and Malta certain? In what universe lol?
Agree 😎

Azerbaijan failed to qualify 2018
Russia failed to qualify 2018

I already see Norway there in the table of qualified countries somewhere in the middle ❤

Elina UA

OMG, OMG i just saw that Strong entries are in same semi as tick. :au::az::ie::hr::il::lt::mt::mk::se::ru::ua:
All of these are almost certain finalists and there is no ticks in it. here there are 11 countries who are fighting for top 10, Israel might not make it. But we can count all these countries as safe finalists. And there is also romania in this semi. Omg, ticks doesn't have even theoretical mini chance to qualify. xheatxheyaxheartxcheer
Thank you for mentioning Sweden.

If TIX performed under this :se:flag, he would get all 12 from the jury for sure.

Top Bottom