NORTHEASTERN USA 🗽 WV184 🌃 Demi Lovato feat. Royal & the Serpent - EAT ME

Grinch

Last edited:

DaFlo

Banned
Re: 🇺🇸 Northeastern United States 88 • Sufjan Stevens

Dedication Post #3 #WV95

We back my friends 🙌

This next entry is not typical my style, I call it a mental break entry from WV. But a great song from a band that makes hip songs as well :cool:

I dedicate this entry to our long lost brother [MENTION=14938]Dutchball[/MENTION] ! Welcome back to the WV fam we missed you 🤗🙌 I see you 👀 New Zealand was dead ever since you dissapeared, glad this country gon' get revived now. You have some unfinished business there, can't wait to see what you bring to us. Sending positive vibes your way Ferdi 🐎🏅 May you stay with us longer than last time 💿🎵

DaFlo

Banned

Also I gotta add

Music video of my entry perfectly captures what happened during the Entry Submission thread this edition :eek: xheat

Peng peng 🔫💣 all dead.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Also I gotta add

Music video of my entry perfectly captures what happened during the Entry Submission thread this edition :eek: xheat

Peng peng ���� all dead.

Oh, so does it feature Yoko Ono bringing world peace?

DaFlo

Banned

Oh, so does it feature Yoko Ono bringing world peace?

Hmm if world peace = everyone dead then yes there's a fitting character in the video for Yoko.

Btw waiting for your KTSE reaction sir
nB3dWNL.png

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Hmm if world peace = everyone dead then yes there's a fitting character in the video for Yoko.

Btw waiting for your KTSE reaction sir
nB3dWNL.png

KTSE not on Spotify though................. oh wait, KTSE now on spotify. My night is about to get luscious.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

So [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION], when "3Way" coming to the WorldVision listening party to bring world peace through 67 about 39 blushing red cheeks of awe? Cause that song brings the peace with it's scandal. No one would know what to say or do with themselves whilst listening to it. I'm pretty sure this is the song to end world hunger as well. We'd all be fed.

edit: "WTP" for dessert and for RuPaul's Drag Race season 11 runway song.

DaFlo

Banned

So [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION], when "3Way" coming to the WorldVision listening party to bring world peace through 67 about 39 blushing red cheeks of awe? Cause that song brings the peace with it's scandal. No one would know what to say or do with themselves whilst listening to it. I'm pretty sure this is the song to end world hunger as well. We'd all be fed.

edit: "WTP" for dessert and for RuPaul's Drag Race season 11 runway song.

[tweet]1010991313049739264[/tweet]

Teyana is hearing your thoughts ! 3Way WV peace soon come 💦😋 We all gonna WTP once this edition happens :eek:

Btw bonus song that might be added to the album later on

We got love
cux1x3P.png

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

"No Manners"

Santana_can't.gif

What is this!? Why is the potential song of the year only 1:40? I'm used to short songs and spamming them over and over again, but this cock-tease is just too much for me to handle. That production. That sample. Teyana's voice. This. Is. It. The most eargasmic piece of music i've heard so far this year.

Whole album was an experience, but that song is next level.

DaFlo

Banned

"No Manners"

Santana_can't.gif

What is this!? Why is the potential song of the year only 1:40? I'm used to short songs and spamming them over and over again, but this cock-tease is just too much for me to handle. That production. That sample. Teyana's voice. This. Is. It. The most eargasmic piece of music i've heard so far this year.

Whole album was an experience, but that song is next level.

Ikr !!!!!

One of my favs as well but the fact it's so short I can't xfaint And it doesn't even fade out nicely :( NO FADEOUTS. xfaintxslap

Dutchball

Dedication Post #3 #WV95

We back my friends 🙌

This next entry is not typical my style, I call it a mental break entry from WV. But a great song from a band that makes hip songs as well :cool:

I dedicate this entry to our long lost brother [MENTION=14938]Dutchball[/MENTION] ! Welcome back to the WV fam we missed you 🤗🙌 I see you 👀 New Zealand was dead ever since you dissapeared, glad this country gon' get revived now. You have some unfinished business there, can't wait to see what you bring to us. Sending positive vibes your way Ferdi 🐎🏅 May you stay with us longer than last time 💿🎵

xheat xbeat I feel honoured! Definitely plan on sticking around. I love the contest and missed it ^^

DaFlo

Banned

My greenroom is lacking lately sry :-((( But it's annoying to get rights to new thread every three editions ._.

Need my personal green room tbh

Hip Flows path in the Worldvision - NEUS szn itt

cux1x3P.png
cux1x3P.png
cux1x3P.png

Anyway didn't post my entry, football life and stuff meh time problems

Here it is!

0JbvPqd.jpg

👀🤠 Karmin - Didn't Know You 🤠👀

aka

"WV 95 Send Your Entry - The Movie"

Starring

- Ashley as the defender of rules @0:34
- Lupus as the rule attacker @0:37
- Rainy as the peacemaker @1:04
- Amir as silent observer @0:47
- Pot 9 with dramatic dancing @1:22

And our movie made it into the final thank you to the fans that made it possible!

xrgR8sV.png

We got love!

:neus: :neus: :neus:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I had this in the depths of my possible entry song list actually. ^^ Good luck on the final xo

Woah yes, this movie does seem very WV. The defender getting the shit hand, pretending to get beaten by the attacker, but lowkey still winning because the defender have a secret weapon, and pot 9 doing their dramatic dance ensemble.

DaFlo

Banned

Hip Flow excel scoreboard generator in stores NOW!

Only 19,99$

If you know

you know

___

Actually let's talk movies my friends.

Very much in movie mood these days.

!! WV movie squad itt !!

Whats everyones fav movie? Last movie you watched?

We gotta share our experiences.

Recommendations itt !!

🎬🎥🎬

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Can you change thread title to "NEUS | WV we talk film | movie squad itt"

Appreciated xo ;)

Signed, Sealed and Delivered. ;)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Hip Flow excel scoreboard generator in stores NOW!

Only 19,99$

If you know

you know​

$19.99? What an absolute bargain. I might sell the rare 10p I found today and buy myself this highly prized scoreboard generator. You should do a gift version to help people making scoreboards who desperately need help.

Actually let's talk movies my friends.

Very much in movie mood these days.

!! WV movie squad itt !!

Whats everyones fav movie? Last movie you watched?

We gotta share our experiences.

Recommendations itt !!

������

Question 1: Fave movie? gosh so many hot movies to choose from. Probably not now perhaps, but at the time and for a long while after I declared the hunger games the best movie franchise to grace earth.

Question 2: Wish Upon. Girl gets 7 wishes but when she makes a wish someone she loves dies. Iconic to watch her use wish 1 to make her enemy rot. I'd probably have done the same.

My questions:

Wheres the tv series questions at? I literally just finished the season finale of my new fave tv series ever and I'm in all kinds of emotion rn and ready to discuss every detail of it.

you going pot 9 with a movie score?

DaFlo

Banned

You should do a gift version to help people making scoreboards who desperately need help.

If they know they know xsanta

Wheres the tv series questions at? I literally just finished the season finale of my new fave tv series ever and I'm in all kinds of emotion rn and ready to discuss every detail of it.

Oh yeah I must've missed that question .. maybe cuz I like .. never watched any TV series ever at all really *hides* xshifty

you going pot 9 with a movie score?

Oh nah I'm just in movie mood. Completely unrelated. But my PQ was part of a movie soundtrack tbh :cool:

Actually my next entry is my 50th entry #announcementsooncome

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Re: NEUS | WV we talk film | movie squad itt

is this what i think it is ....

Ausesken

Re: NEUS | WV we talk film | movie squad itt

Fave movie: it's still the same since I watched it in 1997: Titanic. When I love something, I REALLY love it :lol: I was already a romantic with 7 years old.
Last movie I watched: I'm watching now The Ring... again (I've paused it). I've watched it 100 times. As I say, when I love something... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom