12 Swelatie

10 Noizeland

8 UZI

uHbO73.png

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Omg, it's finally happened xshock

Congratulations Noizeland, a very deserving winner xclap Thank you for a wonderful 6th place, the song still holds a strong bond with me even 12 years later! xrose

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congrats Sigi! Very deserving win. Looking forward to a trip to Noizeland in the near future ;)

Is this really happening? o_O...I can host the next 9-years- video game edition if I win.😁🤭

EDIT: Also, I love the '255/21' detail haha. Fantastic results show all round. Jochen would make a great ESC host.

takeru

Congratulations Noizeland!!
What an epic journey, with a perfectly iconic winner to celebrate the legacy of videogame history, for the 23 years when it was first entered, plus the 12 years since!

Joch, thank you for hosting this here and now. It really was an epic way to bring it back with all the videos and song reminders, and so exciting to see all the NSCers rally around this little old spinoff.

Thanks all for 13th place :mrgreen:

Veliky

The people from Orovoda, not fed for a decade, are weakly celebrating about this result, while still waiting for food shipment from Kamandé (which will never arrive).

And they are bowing to the fun and sleek presentation of Ugaly's delegation! :love:

Fearnavigatr

Killing this ghost of my past has been incredibly emotional, I'm still processing all of this and will give a more extensive and detailed host-bowing-out post later. For now, here's a final bonus for tonight, the full-size versions of all the scoreboard icons:

dogmeat

History just happened. NSC is now cancelled.

Here are guest votes from ::rum :

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Congrats Noizeland!

Thanks everyone for the 9th place! (Half the people I'm thanking probably aren't even here anymore but still, thanks!)

Milos-BC

Wow, what a blast from that past this was!

We did wait 12 years to see the epilogue of this spin-off, but it was well worth it.

Well done @Fearnavigatr , the show was perfect. Really loved the video reminders and the creativity that you've shown there. For all of us gaming geeks, that was a pleasure to watch :D The scoreboard itself was nothing less iconic.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist, I didn't expect a top 5 finish. This theme is not as recognizable as some other Sonic tunes, but it's my favorite one and I had to send it.

Congratulations on the victory, Noizeland! xclap xcheers

Another spin-off like this would be awesome, I agree with @MiraShadowMan .

p.s. And welcome back @MrJadeEwen xcheer I hope to see Mooseland back in NSC at some point. No matter how long we old veterans are absent from the contest, sooner or later, even when we are overloaded with RL activities, many of us return to this amazing place where it all started in the end. And this trend should continue!

Top Bottom